Kyrie 6

Im thinking about a pair...I could never go TTS on Kyries before but I haven't bought in a couple years. For example I always have to size up in the Freak and PG line. Are they about like that?

Yes. I would go with your gut and size up. The 6s are definitely snug in the toe box.

I'm surprised at the simultaneous popularity of these in the league and the lack of popularity outside of it. I keep wanting to get some of these, sizing up of course. But I just keep wondering what the drawback is that means these are easily available in a ton of sizes. Saw the WT review and if I remember correctly his main issue was lack of cushion. That's definitely a con, but I could just use better insoles. I just can't seem to get off the fence with 6s.

39D4114F-B29C-45C8-98BA-44CD1AA4E472.jpeg

31AB5ABD-5239-4A9E-8B6D-75EBEF516C6C.jpeg

just got my Solar Kyrie 6 IDs in. These really do look like a updated Yeezy 2. The turnaround time was 1 week, delivery time included.

I'm surprised at the simultaneous popularity of these in the league and the lack of popularity outside of it. I keep wanting to get some of these, sizing up of course. But I just keep wondering what the drawback is that means these are easily available in a ton of sizes. Saw the WT review and if I remember correctly his main issue was lack of cushion. That's definitely a con, but I could just use better insoles. I just can't seem to get off the fence with 6s.
I finally unds my pair of Kyrie 6 (Jet Black) last week (which are a whole size up). Though I don't play ball, I really enjoyed the comfort level which reminded me of a Foamposite (2008-12 era) with a snug/tight zoom air feel which I really enjoy.
I'll most likely buy another pair or two of Kyrie 6s when it's all said and done.

Got my Kyries TTS, n no problems cuz I have narrow KD like feet lol. I can tell they are tighter than usual because they haven’t been broken in yet. If you’re not gonna hoop don’t go TTS. I love these by the way!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 217

Great silhouette, but the colors were poorly executed and lacked for casual appeal. I'm sure ballers love them. Me, I had to pass.

If I wear Lebrons TTS, should I size up 1/2 or 1 full size in the these? From what I remember, I tried on a pair of these in my TTS and could barely get them in and once they were in, my foot was basically touching the front with no room for expansion

No drawbacks other than the typical Kyrie snug fit.

They're solid performers.

NW gave traction an all star rating and everything else (including cushion) was starting 5 rating.

Back
Top Bottom