Kyrie 6

With all of the complaints about looks and cushioning on here, that usually means that I am going to love them both in person, and then on foot. I do the opposite as the popular opinion suggests here on NikeTalk, and it always turns out correct.

shoe looks great imo. Popular opinion or not I just can’t ever wear a kyrie model when I try. Cushion kills my knees and it’s not comfy. But these are fire wish I could

everyone’s feet are diff though

Need to wait for the reviews before copping..

So far people are saying they're bricks, and the cushioning is meh.

Anyone knows of any independent basketball shops from LA that getting the LA instead? or are they Eastbay etc only

Thank god they have a traditional lacing system and tongue. The kyrie 5 was a ***** to put on with the fly trap even after you break them in.

^ I noticed the PH on the medial side of the strap before, but the Filipino sun with the basketball is next level to me.

Gotta see if any of my cousins out there can make something happen, I'd love to have a pair of those

^ I noticed the PH on the medial side of the strap before, but the Filipino sun with the basketball is next level to me.

Gotta see if any of my cousins out there can make something happen, I'd love to have a pair of those

Resell on local groups aint too shabby pre-release +$10-20 if you want i can broker a deal with your cousins.

Patiently waiting on a good color way like.
D47CE1C2-2F1C-4A82-9D43-72D749EC9DF7.gif

Knowing Nike, they'll probably cheat us out of colors like pink and other things like customization for the strap and heel. This is a huge opportunity for them to make bucks if only they give us the chance to make what most of us want (Air Yeezy colorways)

Easy W on my size 10.5 Manilas

Excited to have these almost doubled up but need to save money

Back
Top Bottom