Kyrie 6

70726F31-547C-4AD0-A27F-C3A840F2CDE9.jpeg

The stories behind doing 11 different shoes is cool, but who the hell was tasked with color design.

These look like they were made for kids! bright as hell colors are fine but they don't even flow, they just looked messy

Nike used to have great story telling on their Nike Basketball line but in the last 9 years they've been terrible IMO

Definitely a very child-like design vibe I get from them also. The Houston and LA pairs look pretty good though, but I don't really **** with the eyes on the side panel.
Can't wait for the ID :nerd:

Man, I haven't even followed this shoe because I'm not a Kyrie shoe guy. But just happened across the info about the 6 and looked at all the pics. :lol: Kyrie is a hell of a player, but a designer he isn't. These things look so ridiculously lame, like just about all of his shoes. There's nothing cool looks-wise about these at all. I just read the Undefeated's story about the process, and how the designer dumped them out of a bag in front of him and he smirked and was like, we did it. I was like, you did it? Are you guys blind? LOL

I like the LA ones the best, and the Shanghai ones. Don't like the eye, or straps in general. Still think it's a dope shoe & concept. I like that it's different.

He gotta be the first one to drop so much trash all at once lol

these could’ve been nice with a few changes

9BF89BBA-C2D3-4959-AB75-D8CC48664517.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m generally a fan of loud cws (when done right)... with that said, I don’t like how the cws flow with any of them, to be honest.

If I were to choose one, it’d be the Beijing cw.

Bring on NBY!

Back
Top Bottom