Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
So if he doesn't make all star team will they still drop his shoe?

I don't see why not. The shoes have already been manufactured.

On a separate note, he better not get put on the team. I just don't see how they can justify putting him ahead of John Wall or Reggie Jackson. He only shot was getting voted in by the fans.

Kyle lowry deserves starting in the all star game ahead of kyrie wall and jackson thats a fact

I wasn't disputing that. I just mentioned that Kyrie's only hope of making it would have been the fan's vote. I hope David Blatt (The coach of the conference's best team fills out the rest of the roster) doesn't go rogue and elect Kyrie to the team just because he coaches him.

I wasn't disputing that. I just mentioned that Kyrie's only hope of making it would have been the fan's vote. I hope David Blatt (The coach of the conference's best team fills out the rest of the roster) doesn't go rogue and elect Kyrie to the team just because he coaches him.
Blatt can't select a reserve from his own team.

Blatt can't select a reserve from his own team.

Yes, he can. Check out when Doc Rivers did it with the Celtics. He worked it out where he had four Celtics on the squad.

****Disclaimer****

He can't directly vote to get him on, but he can work it out. It's been done before.

Last edited:
Yes, he can. Check out when Doc Rivers did it with the Celtics. He worked it out where he had four Celtics on the squad.
I was always under the impression that coaches from each conference voted on reserves and that they could not vote for their own players. Unless that's changed.

I was always under the impression that coaches from each conference voted on reserves and that they could not vote for their own players. Unless that's changed.

You are correct, he can't directly, but there are ways around it. I hope it doesn't happen.

It really shouldnt be a fan vote it should be coaches and staff from around the league that decides it or else a scrub will make it like the nhl did this year its pathetic when u have a guy who is having a career year miss out on being an all star just cause hes not a sexy name or a once great player who has fallen off

Kyrie shouldn't be on the all star team this year. Gotta fill the roster with the guys who deserve it this season. Maybe next year Kyrie

Kyrie is easily the most exciting player at that position in the east. I wanna watch dudes get crossed and stuff not guys who deserve it

Kyrie is easily the most exciting player at that position in the east. I wanna watch dudes get crossed and stuff not guys who deserve it

Kyrie is easily the most exciting player on the east at the position? Not this year. And if you're basing that off of anything besides this year, that would be like Derrick Rose fans still talking about past glory days cause he was exciting too.

But that's what the voting process is doing. The starters are the fans vote. Giving them the chance to vote for exciting players. The bench is the deserving players. Kyrie must not be too exciting or popular to have not made it. Even just coming back like Kyrie. Kobe would've. He could've been out the whole year and got voted in lol

Kyrie is easily the most exciting player on the east at the position? Not this year. And if you're basing that off of anything besides this year, that would be like Derrick Rose fans still talking about past glory days cause he was exciting too.

But that's what the voting process is doing. The starters are the fans vote. Giving them the chance to vote for exciting players. The bench is the deserving players. Kyrie must not be too exciting or popular to have not made it. Even just coming back like Kyrie. Kobe would've. He could've been out the whole year and got voted in lol
:rofl: :rofl: if Kyle Lowry,Reggie Jackson are more exciting to watch to you then that's you :lol:

[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: if Kyle Lowry,Reggie Jackson are more exciting to watch to you then that's you :lol:

Seriously, Kyrie hasn't played the entire year like the other players but to say he's not one of the most exciting players to watch is foolish. Nobody's lining up to watch Reggie, Kyle or pretty much anyone else other than Wall on the East.

Seriously, Kyrie hasn't played the entire year like the other players but to say he's not one of the most exciting players to watch is foolish. Nobody's lining up to watch Reggie, Kyle or pretty much anyone else other than Wall on the East.[/quote]

I'm not saying they are. But have they been more exciting than Kyrie THIS season? Well yeah. You aren't exciting from the couch. And nothing is exciting about getting blown out by the Warriors.

Also, nobodies lining up to watch Reggie, Kyle or Wall huh? Well apparently nobodies lining up to vote Kyrie into the all star game neither

(Drops mic)

Seriously, Kyrie hasn't played the entire year like the other players but to say he's not one of the most exciting players to watch is foolish. Nobody's lining up to watch Reggie, Kyle or pretty much anyone else other than Wall on the East.

I'm not saying they are. But have they been more exciting than Kyrie THIS season? Well yeah. You aren't exciting from the couch. And nothing is exciting about getting blown out by the Warriors.

Also, nobodies lining up to watch Reggie, Kyle or Wall huh? Well apparently nobodies lining up to vote Kyrie into the all star game neither

(Drops mic)[/quote]
Kyrie got 7x the votes as Reggie, and 200k+ more than Wall.  

Why don't you pic the mic back up and try again pleighboi.

Kyrie got 7x the votes as Reggie, and 200k+ more than Wall.  

Why don't you pic the mic back up and try again pleighboi.

And yet he's not in the all star game?

Your missing the point.

1 poster said he's easily the most exciting guard on the east as in why he needs to be in the all star game. Then you have others mad about players who deserve it not making it.

The two points im making are 1; Kyrie didn't get voted in so the fans have spoken. 2; Kyrie doesn't deserve to play this year. You can deny that all you want but he doesn't. Look.. When you've been waiting in line for 3 hours for a pair of kicks, is the person who cuts in front of you to be with his boy in line more deserving than you of the place in line or the shoes? No.

Back
Top Bottom