Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
awesome review. how does the cushion compare to the Curry 2? 

Appreciate it! As far as cushioning goes, the Kyrie's are much more firm than the Curry's. Both shoes play extremely low to the ground and offer superior court feel however I get more responsiveness from the Curry 2. The charged foam offers slightly better impact protection off of landings and I can feel a slight energy return whereas the Kyrie's don't absorb the shock well and I can feel minor knee fatigue sooner than the former. So I prefer the cushioning of the Curry 2 over the Kyrie 2 because it's the best of both worlds for a point guard like myself. Responsive yet tremendous court feel. Hope this helps :smile:

Still can't get away with the 2 on court yet. Lasted about 50 mins / an hour today then had to change back into a Kyrie 1.
Same happened a few days last week at scrimmage.
Just can't put my finger on what it is. Maybe it's I'm just used to playing in the 1 but why.

Is the strap effecting things. Is the cushioning.
Want to make these my playing shoes as have 4 pairs already but just can't seem to keep them on.

Last edited:
Still can't get away with the 2 on court yet. Lasted about 50 mins / an hour today then had to change back into a Kyrie 1.
Same happened a few days last week at scrimmage.
Just can't put my finger on what it is. Maybe it's I'm just used to playing in the 1 but why.

Is the strap effecting things. Is the cushioning.
Want to make these my playing shoes as have 4 pairs already but just can't seem to keep them on.

Maybe you wear them casually around the house to break them in more?!

Much improved from the 1's imo

Nice review... my feedback is i like it when reviewers show me they can ball. You had that 5 second clip, but i like it when theres more to it. KG and foamer have done it in the ones ive seen of theirs. Now they have a rep for being ballers so its not really necessary but theyve earned that. The "meat and potatoes" is the actual review but the "highlights" add credibility. Or in Nightwing's case, removes his credibility. Great review though.

Couldn't resist

Family Photo
Nice pics 
pimp.gif

Nice review... my feedback is i like it when reviewers show me they can ball. You had that 5 second clip, but i like it when theres more to it. KG and foamer have done it in the ones ive seen of theirs. Now they have a rep for being ballers so its not really necessary but theyve earned that. The "meat and potatoes" is the actual review but the "highlights" add credibility. Or in Nightwing's case, removes his credibility. Great review though.

Thank you for the feedback. It's difficult sometimes to record when I'm playing a game but I'll try to add more clips in the future. The thing is though I don't believe a person has to prove they're a good ball player to accurately review a shoe. There are great players that can hoop in anything and don't really have knowledge on tech. Only thing I can agree on is that if a player is athletic they are able to push the shoe to it's limits but other than that the best reviewers don't have to be the best ball players imo. And in some reviews that I watch I personally don't see how knocking down a dozen jumpers in a row or showing off stationary handles or dunking the balll pertains to the feel and performance of a shoe.

weak
roll.gif
. im still holdin out for the sub $100
I still made out alright on the order...copped two pair of AF1 high retros for the price of one with the NDC clearance and "BESTYOU"

Plus, this Friday will mark 6 months smoke-free. That's $1440 to spend on better things
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I still made out alright on the order...copped two pair of AF1 high retros for the price of one with the NDC clearance and "BESTYOU"

Plus, this Friday will mark 6 months smoke-free. That's $1440 to spend on better things 8)
I'm on day 3. We talking tobacco right? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] congrats! Yeah Tigo you should've been on the Inferno bandwagon. Alot of people will be mad for sleeping. Next friday is a payday for the every 2 weekers too. Sh......t fool better come on in [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thank you for the feedback. It's difficult sometimes to record when I'm playing a game but I'll try to add more clips in the future. The thing is though I don't believe a person has to prove they're a good ball player to accurately review a shoe. There are great players that can hoop in anything and don't really have knowledge on tech. Only thing I can agree on is that if a player is athletic they are able to push the shoe to it's limits but other than that the best reviewers don't have to be the best ball players imo. And in some reviews that I watch I personally don't see how knocking down a dozen jumpers in a row or showing off stationary handles or dunking the balll pertains to the feel and performance of a shoe.

Preach on, Jeff. I actually play games in mine, not just jump shooting drills or dribble for a day. I know you do the same, so does NW.

I feel u but im sure a lot of people agree, if someone is horrible at basketball i wont take your review seriously (nightwing). You dont have to be Russell Westbrook but just show you got game and that adds credibility. I agree with ur statement that if youre a great baller, that doesn't mean u can review performance of kicks. But i do think u have to have some game to review kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom