• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
nthat.gif

Damn, now you've got me thinking about a lace swap and I don't even have my shoes yet.

:nthat:

Damn, now you've got me thinking about a lace swap and I don't even have my shoes yet.
Haha. Go for it. I'm not big into lace swaps myself, but felt like these had way too much blue. I've seen pics with white laces, which look great too but I wanted a little for POP!!

Def not doubling up and I'd prefer not to get the stink eye at HOH for a return since they know my face and the receipt says final sale (yea they stamped it)
laugh.gif

It's not the end of the world tho.
Was there a specific reason why it was stamped final sale? Just curious.

Effect & Christmas ones look really nice, definitely want to grab myself a pair.

Got the Christmas pair. These are one of the best ballin shoes I have played in. I swear they make me jump a few inches higher. Lol.

Yes...great shoes and awesome colorway. Glad I was able to get them.

Got the Christmas pair. These are one of the best ballin shoes I have played in. I swear they make me jump a few inches higher. Lol.

Yes...great shoes and awesome colorway. Glad I was able to get them.

agreed. feels like they didn't do too much but still came out with a clean color. I'm trying to buy colors that I don't have a million of in other shoes and this fit the bill.

Hard decision, but I think I'll pass on the infernos to make some ID's...Patiently waiting for All-Star pics. Does anyone know what the All Star theme is?

Last edited:
Hard decision, but I think I'll pass on the infernos to make some ID's...Patiently waiting for All-Star pics. Does anyone know what the All Star theme is?

I'm passing on the infernos too, because of the iD's. My only problem is that I can absolutely not decide which iD's I want to order and which not...:rolleyes

Seeing that the effects sold out really quick but the christmas is still sitting with a fsr, should I try to get the infernos in the morning online or is it safe to just drop by the mall on release day? I was shocked effects sold out so I cant really gauge the demand for these. Any advice is appreciated 

Seeing that the effects sold out really quick but the christmas is still sitting with a fsr, should I try to get the infernos in the morning online or is it safe to just drop by the mall on release day? I was shocked effects sold out so I cant really gauge the demand for these. Any advice is appreciated 
I think these are going to sit.. Not to mention it will be New Year's Day. Everyone going to be passed out all day lol

Back
Top Bottom