• Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
mean.gif

just a heads up

the first "effect" pair is kinda on the limited side
Effects and dreams are getting the same treatment...unique pattern and limited...I can see it now...350....ahhhhhh .... you! Ain't like em anyway... love to see more GG and BHM pics tbph

The Dreams were the very first release of his very first shoe, so they will always have more value!

The Effects look ugly colorwise, the Dreams are just outstanding!

Not feeling effects either, So far Green glows and BHM lookin cream of the crop, idk if those dukes were legit but I'm digging those as well

I may have already asked, but I know they recommend a half size up on Kyrie 1s, is it the same for these? I hover around 10.5 but could go up to 11 if they are narrow. If anyone with early pairs can chime in, much appreciated. I'll be boarding a plane right when the Effects drop so I'm hoping for a quick cop on SNKRS

The Dreams were the very first release of his very first shoe, so they will always have more
Cool Nike video on "The Return of Kyrie Irving". Rocks the "Effect" pair on court. 

which T-Shirt, Shorts and Compression pants is he wearing? Have not seen there before!

Back
Top Bottom