Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
this, people need to stop worrying about the box thing. It would be cool, I'd look at it for 15 seconds when I first get it, then with every other box they go.
I just think it's crazy because what would constitute getting that box. What happens if someone changes one option, do they get the box then. And plus it's not even a new option, just renamed.

I have so many white soles, I think gum sole would of looked good on these as well to look like a glazed donut

I'm waiting for the Ebates 15% cash back on the 9th before I reorder in this same color way or doing a reverse color way with a red swoosh & kyrie logo, and using rage green for the speckles. 

Last edited:
this, people need to stop worrying about the box thing. It would be cool, I'd look at it for 15 seconds when I first get it, then with every other box they go.

[emoji]128175[/emoji]
I'm waiting for the Ebates 15% cash back on the 9th before I reorder in this same color way or doing a reverse color way with a red swoosh & kyrie logo, and using rage green for the speckles. 

View media item 2022756
These are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Cannot wait for the Kyraches. Day 1 cop

Does anyone know the release info on the crossovers? Are they going to be on SNKRS and in store?

Really want to make a pair when that 15% hits for ebates. Wish a nice GR pair was coming out though, thinking about either the Krispy Kremes or Uncle Drews

I haven't seen the uncle drews I don't think but I do like the crossovers and the kyraches

Forgot about the crossovers coming out actually. I think I'll hold off on any iDs and go for those now. Ebates should still be at 15% on the 14th

i think the truck departed already. Trying to figure out what days it's going to be in NYC. 
This ish is confusing 
eyes.gif

Idk what you guys see in those krispy kreme kyries "limited"? And sold out of a taco truck? Cross over Kyrie's are fire though I want them.

Idk what you guys see in those krispy kreme kyries "limited"? And sold out of a taco truck? Cross over Kyrie's are fire though I want them.
It's the special packaging. Besides that, it's an ID anyone can make besides a darker shade of green. Nike did something similar with the Lebron 12 with the 6mix ID and people fell for it. It looks like people will order these too. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15469510/nike-rolls-ky-rispy-kreme-truck-headed-cleveland                                                                                         The truck left Nike's Oregon headquarters on Thursday and will be in Cleveland on Tuesday if there's a Game 5 in the Cavaliers-Hawks series or on May 13 for a Game 1 in the Eastern Conference finals. It's not clear how many pairs will be available, but the truck will then stop at the House of Hoops at Mondawmin Mall in Baltimore on May 21, the House of Hoops in Harlem on May 28 and the Nike Community store in Brooklyn on May 29.

Back
Top Bottom