Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Just got my receipt for my duke phone order. Last size 10 Seattle had, think I got the last pair in the nation :lol:

^^^ what is that, 7 years ago? Where were you in 2010? Or last year? Oh yeah, same place I was, watching DUKE WIN IT ALL.

That's the 2016 ACC Champs right there, not to mention we beat y'all at Cameron for the league chip, then waited for y'all for round 3 in the ACC tourney that y'all didn't show up for. And the best part is how sore losers them dookies are, even your coach has to lie lol and then correct himself after he was caught lieing on ESPN. Dook program is a joke after K leaves

Last edited by a moderator:
and the 2016 ACC Championship was 2 weeks ago. Where were you? Oh squandering a 16 point lead and letting Notre dame give y'all another L just like Oregon did

That guy up there is a clown...people so quick to talk smack when team loses but put their tale between legs when they win...typical unc homer

and the 2016 ACC Championship was 2 weeks ago. Where were you? Oh squandering a 16 point lead and letting Notre dame give y'all another L just like Oregon did

Yo take that somewhere else. Has nothing to do with the Kyrie 2

Just got my receipt for my duke phone order. Last size 10 Seattle had, think I got the last pair in the nation :lol:

seen some Dukies sitting in the Vegas Nike store, so they arnt gone yet. I cant wait to get home so I can check out my pair. Im about to grab a pair of Duke shorts there before I go I think. Wish they had those black ones that were posted earlier.

Also, Thank you bigj505 bigj505 :lol:

Last edited:

seen some Dukies sitting in the Vegas Nike store, so they arnt gone yet. I cant wait to get home so I can check out my pair. Im about to grab a pair of Duke shorts there before I go I think. Wish they had those black ones that were posted earlier.

Also, Thank you bigj505 bigj505 :lol:

I still have my shorts in my college shorts bin :lol:
View media item 1968644

Did anyone notice it says "coming soon" on the sneaker App for the kyrie duke
Not sold out

Lace swapped and UNDS these for Easter
I was all in for the green glows till I personally saw them. It's amazing what a simple lace swap can do. I don't think it completely changes how I feel about them. The green underneath the mesh is just too much for me, but that purple really helps it out for me.

Nike.com 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom