Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
To each his own. I didn't care for the pattern on the strap and the tri-colored sole. The $120 instead of like $140 was good though. :lol:

looking at eastbay, the k2 bhm is basically sold out (just sz 9 left), whereas the other models are sitting with FSRs...

But the Kobes are black and greeng with that northern light sole kyries wont have that .. and we already got the green glows dropping a week after.

Yes those are patches and they do come off and on. IMO, cool concept but the color is a let down. Probably one of the worse All Star packs in recent memory as far colorways.

Weird how the Kyrie 2 can have cool graphics on the upper like the effect and then they do a solid upper for the ASG

Not awful, but I'll wait for the Duke pair.  

Repped for the pic though @Retroking87   
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i really think the theme this year really gave nike issues for some reason.

like it looks like an armed forces theme (which i like anyways) and the kobes... they look like the same theme that the green glows have vs being part of the asg.

the pack this year is worse than last year and dude that said they the foams this year destroy the mirrors after only looking at a cardboard cutout.... shame on you bruh :lol:

i really think the theme this year really gave nike issues for some reason.

like it looks like an armed forces theme (which i like anyways) and the kobes... they look like the same theme that the green glows have vs being part of the asg.

the pack this year is worse than last year and dude that said they the foams this year destroy the mirrors after only looking at a cardboard cutout.... shame on you bruh
laugh.gif
Hold up someone said this years Foams are better the the Mirrors?  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom