KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

The minute you say Grizzlies is the minute they become ruined. On to the next one, the Chargers theme is dead

It's a joke relax buddy. I'm a Cowboys fan we suck, and believe it or not I'm on Brady's side for this whole DeflateGate bs

I placed an order today and Nike sent me an email saying I have to change the personal iD "CAVS". I thought I had seen multiple ID's people have made with the cavs on them. Am I wrong? I'm a little salty about this.

The minute you say Grizzlies is the minute they become ruined. On to the next one, the Chargers theme is dead
laugh.gif

Did these a while back, just didn't like the way the speckles on the midsole came out.  Should of been white and came out gray and hardly noticeable.  Just got my cards in today too.

Did these a while back, just didn't like the way the speckles on the midsole came out.  Should of been white and came out gray and hardly noticeable.  Just got my cards in today too.
Speckles came out the same on mine (glow-speckles used to come out white when not glowing).  I re-ordered with white speckles before they were pulled...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom