Kyrie 1

those look good there... my plate is overflowing for feb, but it's my bday month so i guess i can treat myself 

Last edited:

I went to the one downtown on 5th ave (i believe it's the closest one to Pitt.

@y4y4y3y3  and @Cn0wl8dg3  the stock code I used for the dreams was 410-2082604-??? at foot locker

the ???'s are for your size. since i'm a 10.5 in kyries mine is 105, 8.5 would be 085, etc.

Good luck guys!
u in pgh?

ima need a sz 11. so its 410-2082604-011? i got code from page 63

Last edited:
I was already sold on ASG's but this right here.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. Looks like purple comes up further too.
smokin.gif
I wasnt sold on the kyries at first but i have the DRs and im am legit DYING to try to find the dreams. Cant wait for the the ASG

@Cn0wl8dg3   110 not 011 i believe and yea i'm a pitt student

they just cancelled my order for some reason though

has anyone else had a stock look up cancelled?

if i do get the all stars, i'm gonna get my true size this time and see if they break in.... half size up works for me, but it's a little roomy 

Was on the fence regarding the Kyrie ASGs, but these last few pics are making me experience "the turn" :lol:

Already own The Dreams, so I'll probably add an iD or 2 and call it a day at 4 pairs...

I wore my BHM pair for the 2nd time last night in my league and these performed pretty well. However, like a few mentioned before I felt some tightness in the midfoot/ankle area just below the tongue. The grip was pretty solid and the "teeth" were a great help when i was cutting and slashing the lane. Cushioning was on point but i really wish there was a full length zoom unit. Overall, I think this is a great shoe especially at the price point. I do recommend re- lacing before wearing. If you guys have any performance related questions I can help. These will be in heavy rotation for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom