Kyrie 1

tried to do that this morning while coping the BHM Kyrie1, but dunno if footlocker dude was a blockhead or just incompetent. no luck on 4102082604012 for the Dreams. Made the mistake of not checking the sizes before ordering online and realized quick that i needed a 12 instead of my usual 11.5. Unless anyone here wants to size swap their 12's for 11.5's...

Probably both. If u can find a HoH go there

Question fam, I bought a pair of dreams and went up .5 a size. They feel tight and I got the laces loose. When they get broken in do they feel better on your foot?

As a follow up, my size 14 brethern, what are you guys doing for sizing? Are you sizing up to a 15???? We don't have the luxury of .5 size up. I did try a 13 (biggest size HOH had) and it was definitely tight.

I sold the pair I copped on launch date due to the horrible break in process. I realized that it's a process and a dope shope beyond that.. I just came back from copping another pair :lol:

The BHM even dropped at small value retailer chains too. Most cats is holding out for the VII's this weekend.

View media item 1360689

These BHM are on point. Love how simple they look. Walked in HOH at PG Plaza Mall and got them easy. Saw the Red ones, might have to get them or see what the all stars look like to ball.

Last edited:
Praying the BHM sits for at least another two weeks. Love the simplicity.

Last year they raffled the BHM pack off, this year nope.

Was anyone able to use the bday coupon on these? HoH in the galleria in Houston wouldn't let. Said it was because these were a "quickstrike." I got these after 1:00 today....ain't nothing quickstrike about them :smh:..

Was anyone able to use the bday coupon on these? HoH in the galleria in Houston wouldn't let. Said it was because these were a "quickstrike." I got these after 1:00 today....ain't nothing quickstrike about them :smh:..

I got curved too. It's true. You have to wait at least 5 days/a week to use any discount or even exchange for them.

As a follow up, my size 14 brethern, what are you guys doing for sizing? Are you sizing up to a 15???? We don't have the luxury of .5 size up. I did try a 13 (biggest size HOH had) and it was definitely tight.
Stay TTS my size 14 brother. 15 will be wayyyyy too long, and the stiffness of the shoe will have your heel flopping.

These are sitting around my way, everyone blew their wad on the Kobes. Lookin like I'll get my wish on these sittin til payday. Socks arexa must have too..

My payday is Friday (falls on my birthday )so if i can a pair I going Ham Sandwhich

Back
Top Bottom