Kyrie 1

Anybody know where I can get a size 11 at still? Things are dried up in my area. I regret sleeping on the Dreams. No pun intended.

Anybody know where I can get a size 11 at still? Things are dried up in my area. I regret sleeping on the Dreams. No pun intended.

Like everyone have been saying, eBay or other reseller site/stores. These are long gone at retail.

Call around to all Foot Locker/HOH locations in your area.  I found my pair last weekend by doing so, 4 different locations and they all had them, just the last one I called had my size left.  Granted that had not been out very long at that point, but still worth a shot to try. 

Those red ones will be a GR correct? Got my Bday coupon ready to go.

I actually got lucky and place a phone order with Niketown NY for a size 11.5. I normally wear an 11 so I hope these fit.

I missed out on the kyrie dream color way hoping to get the DR on the 10th
Here in Canada there are limited in stocks for these shoes

Gonna be two releases in and already a mark up :lol: :smh:

Nike Kyrie 1 - BHM
Date 1/19/2015
Price $130.00
Color: White/Black/Grey
SKU: 718820 100

I know right. Some are exceeding the $20 mark-up to $45 :x Good thing other brands are stepping up and making better quality products.

Feb. 26: Nike Kyrie 1 “Mint/White-Emerald Green-Flash”: [$110]

Last edited:
I know right. Some are exceeding the $20 mark-up to $45 :x Good thing other brands are stepping up and making better quality products.

Yeah, Nike is brazen. They have no issue going up $50 (WTL XI and WTK 9). They raised the price of the GoF pack $75, lol.

And with key releases like BHM, ASG, XMAS, they can charge it.

I know right. Some are exceeding the $20 mark-up to $45
sick.gif
Good thing other brands are stepping up and making better quality products.

Hope this one is the Christmas pair he wore or something like it.

Gonna be two releases in and already a mark up :lol: :smh:

Nike Kyrie 1 - BHM
Date 1/19/2015
Price $130.00
Color: White/Black/Grey
SKU: 718820 100

Nike has been doing this a lot lately. Any shoe that's part of a special occasion pack. They are testing the waters for future price increases. They will continue to do this until the kicks sit on shelves.

On another note anybody notice that the BHM are releasing on a Monday?

Last edited:
Nike has been doing this a lot lately. Any shoe that's part of a special occasion pack. They are testing the waters for future price increases. They will continue to do this until the kicks sit on shelves.

On another note anybody notice that the BHM are releasing on a Monday?

01/19 is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Makes sense to me.

Nike has been dropping stuff every day of the week lately.

How are these for casual wear or gym shoes? Main reason I'm planning to cop because my nephew has the same name lol

01/19 is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Makes sense to me.
Nike has been dropping stuff every day of the week lately.

I agree it does make sense but why not the entire pack on the 19th? Maybe Kyrie pushed to have his released on MLK day.

Back
Top Bottom