Kyrie 1

Rise been out for almost a month and slowly bought up internationally. actually they are still out there.
They finally getting some love now that they getting some US publicity?

Rise been out for almost a month and slowly bought up internationally. actually they are still out there.
They finally getting some love now that they getting some US publicity?

I wasn't paying over US retail. I waited and was reward will be copping tomorrow.

Man Im not feeling my USAs like I use to. Was so hyped for the shoe but took them out last night and just wasnt doing it for me. Same for my Brotherhood. Infared on the other hand they still look fresh to me.

same here, they looked better in pix. i wore mine once now i think they're wack af lol.

they should put more jelly/translucent soles on these. looks like the aussies sort of have one.

still undecided if i'll cop these rise joints, might jut take a seat on the bunch until the green glows, then come my IDs

Last edited:
Nobody copped?!?
I did. 
devil.gif

was in and out. shoutout to kanye one time. 

So the KI logo was more exclusive lol. You guys gonna look down on your feet a lot. I know I do because this is a first pair of shoes with yellow tongue and it looks nice with the black upper. Looks great with khakis, ball shorts, jeans too.

Has anyone done a black lace swap for the Rise pair? Casually interested in them, but for some reason, I like the Australia's more. 

So the KI logo was more exclusive lol. You guys gonna look down on your feet a lot. I know I do because this is a first pair of shoes with yellow tongue and it looks nice with the black upper. Looks great with khakis, ball shorts, jeans too.

That's what I was thinking with the KI logo too :lol:
I'm just glad these ended up releasing in the U.S

Decided to pull the trigger on NDC for the Rise pack. Took a trip to my local foot locker and Champs and they didn't receive them.

IDK why people are sleeping on these b, they might be my favorite Kyrie.

And dont get it twisted a family member works at NT and these are wild limited, like they only got 50 to 60 pairs

So if youre contemplating jump on it 

I really don't like the rises.. I'm feelin' the Aussie pair though :smokin
i agree, jus left local ftl the rises jus dnt do it for me, an i hv almost every kyrie that has released so far!!! Aussie def look good!! I will cop a pair Wednesday morning b4 wrk!!!

Back
Top Bottom