Kyrie 1

I would take that GS pair over the Dungeons and Rise. Not sure why Nike did us dirty like that. 
mean.gif

The Kyrie 1 "Australia"

And man the USA is finally starting to grow on me, if only I can find a 20% off deal 
roll.gif

in a debate with the USAs and dungeons, im leaning more dungeons i dont want such a loud or bright shoe on feet 

in a debate with the USAs and dungeons, im leaning more dungeons i dont want such a loud or bright shoe on feet 

The volt yellow is kinda loud on the dungeons. I'm also debating between the easter or usa. Just waiting on a 20% deal lol. Yeah I'm cheap - so what lol. There actually was one on eastbay.com 2 daya agp, but didn't have my size

Last edited:
Wonder if what nike will label the heel cup? Copper Or Rose Gold/ Metallic Red Bronze (what they call rose gold)

people looking for 20% off, yall just missed richards $20 off $100 deal they've had going for like a week

The volt yellow is kinda loud on the dungeons. I'm also debating between the easter or usa. Just waiting on a 20% deal lol. Yeah I'm cheap - so what lol. There actually was one on eastbay.com 2 daya agp, but didn't have my size
i have a 15% on me right now but i sort of want the kobe x id but only if mc drops, if my coupon code expires ill cry lol

I love the Sun design on the tongue of them Rises

Overall color scheme and look is a pass for me tho

View media item 1431923fly traps on feet relaxing! Must say these are my fav color way so far (Ignore the #ntdenim)

Hell yes! I like first cw came out in the states the red/yellow/black but too bad I m in hk. The flytrap is nice actually. However, the first time u sees it the color feel wierd for a minute but after that its unique n eye catching! Its also my first kyrie cw. I just ordered the rise version. See if they changed the logo on the tongues. Hopes not.

View media item 1650650

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom