Kyrie 1

"His basement gym, which was lit only by a single flickering lightbulb, served as the springboard to his determination and on-court intensity. He would often retreat to “The Dungeon” to get a workout in when it was too dark for outdoor hoops, and this weekend’s Kyrie 1 release tells that story through the dark exterior and hits of Volt on the upper."

Thanks for the knowledge drop.

That makes Kyrie sound like a badass with the one swinging lightbulb lol.

It's like the Hart Family Dungeon of basketball.

nerd.gif
Love me a black based pair so I'm interested.

KYRIE 1 LMTD
812559-071
BLACK/TOUR YELLOW-SAIL-LGHT
This sounds promising. Might be the next cop.

nerd.gif
Love me a black based pair so I'm interested.

KYRIE 1 LMTD
812559-071
BLACK/TOUR YELLOW-SAIL-LGHT
Where you get that info from? The tour yellow on the Letterman is fire. If the shoe is black based with the tour yellow.... 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Doubtful the kyrie line will go far especially if the prices go up later on. They only sell ok right now bcuz low retail price and even then they go on sale still and every coupon is allowed. KDs have trouble selling at high prices but they sold out at low prices points much better then kyrie so that's a telltale sign and KD has a much bigger fan base too yet his shoes now hit sales racks regularly.

a friend of mine has the infrared pair but doesn't have the mesh tongue...its the neoprene type tongue like on the duke pairs
are there fake kyries out there? or did some infrared pairs not have the mesh tongue?

a friend of mine has the infrared pair but doesn't have the mesh tongue...its the neoprene type tongue like on the duke pairs
are there fake kyries out there? or did some infrared pairs not have the mesh tongue?

Bamboozled!

The replica Infrared has neoprene and the mesh tongue. They probably changed it to the mesh tongue in the new batch. Friends don't let friends buy/wear fakes lol

Last edited:
Yeah just googling "kyrie 1 infrared replica" will give you your answer. There are versions with the v1 tongue, and versions with the corrected tongue. Brutal. All of the replicas look like the GS silhouette, so if the mesh tongue didn't tip your friend off, the shape probably should have.

Last edited:

Ouch! Looks like your boy might of had the Ol switcharoo pulled on him

Speaking of shape on shoes.. Has anyone's Kyries done this? At first I thought it was the murrican flag wavin at me as I walk.. Now I'm seeing that it's the actual midsole/toe box even to the touch you can feel the waves.. Not really major just bugs a little when I look down lol.. The left shoe is the problematic one for anyone who might not be able to see it

View media item 1632609View media item 1632611

On another note... I need to see pictures of those black/tour yellows...I'm very interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom