Kyrie 1

Has anyone been stock locating the Dreams lately in store? Thinking about doing that this weekend or just picking up the DR.. Have $25 store credit and some VIP rewards to use up. 
I think the dreams boat passed already man. It's funny, these we're everywhere when they released and sat for awhile. Ya sleep :smh:
Dreams are dead bro

0c3b0a56f97d16c55d5a4616e5c2a93814546964cb237d97e2c38ec29cc6b3ae.jpg

I think the dreams boat passed already man. It's funny, these we're everywhere when they released and sat for awhile. Ya sleep
mean.gif
Dreams are dead bro
Well I actually checked the stores a few days after the release and none had that size locally, so I didn't care too much. I saw people still stock locating with success maybe a week or two ago so thought I'd ask. Not really sad about missing out though. 

This made my horrible day feel a little better
laugh.gif
Glad it helped man. Been having a pretty rough day too, but we're all gonna make it. 

Still don't own a pair of Kyrie's, but I got caught in some BS and I had to spend $137.50 to access my online homework...that was shoe money
mean.gif
. If I somehow manage to get the refund I might try to snag a pair. 

Last edited:

Glad it helped man. Been having a pretty rough day too, but we're all gonna make it. 

Still don't own a pair of Kyrie's, but I got caught in some BS and I had to spend $137.50 to access my online homework...that was shoe money
mean.gif
. If I somehow manage to get the refund I might try to snag a pair. 
use a bday coupon and save more money too

Still don't own a pair of Kyrie's, but I got caught in some BS and I had to spend $137.50 to access my online homework...that was shoe money:smh: . If I somehow manage to get the refund I might try to snag a pair. 
use a bday coupon and save more money too

Hearing there was a footlocker memo excluding the coupon and vip.

Bday coupon, ok... But VIP?!? What is the purpose of it if you can't use it on whatever we want???

I didn't have any vip rewards to use this week but a customer ahead of me got denied cause the shoe was a "QS". Stupid

Anyone heard from the House of Hoops in Thousand Oaks, CA???

Launch Locator said Callbacks Were today and yesterday but employee said other wise.

I *almost* made the turn on these...but then I copped the Hyperrev and Hyperchase ASGs this morning.

Then UPS delivered my air mag IDs. Those turned out well. Don't need another grey Kyrie.

Back
Top Bottom