Kyle Korver and Omer Asik with the worst flops in basketball history

roll.gif

def. the worst double flop i've ever seen ...
30t6p3b.gif
@ my squad ...

korver can't shoot and can't play defense ... i expect more from Asik

It's only a flop if the player gets rewarded for it. Otherwise, it's just terrible defense.
Hawks playing hot potato on a fast break while the defense is on the ground. Basically sums up their choke job.

Asik's worst flop was back in the world championships a few years back. Turkey played Serbia in the semi finals and because Asik was a terrible free throw shooter he faked the severity of a an eye injury at the end of the game so his teammate could shoot the free throw instead of him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's spreading like a disease in the league
30t6p3b.gif
So much flopping and flailing going on. Watching Rondo flop the other night was turning my stomach. Blame the Europeans! lol

Wesatbrook is getting up there too. I'm thinking when someone gets hurt floppingis when it stops.

Asik's was worse than Korvers. At least Korver made it look like there was pretty good contact. But Asik began falling before the attempt at a shot or pass.

Both were pretty bad though.

Smh at this flopping.. Blake is turning into one too...
I would say chris paul was teaching him how to, but hes been doing
It since last year..

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Asik's was worse than Korvers. At least Korver made it look like there was pretty good contact. But Asik began falling before the attempt at a shot or pass.

Both were pretty bad though.
roll.gif

I think Anderson Varejao is only worse than them

at last korver looks like caught an elbow to the face for his troubles...

Originally Posted by aepps20

Asik's worst flop was back in the world championships a few years back. Turkey played Serbia in the semi finals and because Asik was a terrible free throw shooter he faked the severity of a an eye injury at the end of the game so his teammate could shoot the free throw instead of him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that. Serbia was PISSED too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom