Kwame Brown sighting!!!

So today i went to work out as usual at the mason ymca and after a couple of games i decide to head out, within those short moments of heading out i see avery tall man maybe 6'9.5. The story picks up from here i asked if he planned on hooping because even though i was leaving i would like to taste victory in a day that only brought on defeat, He replies simply "If you pick me you wont regret it" I said great lets get to it we picked up 3 other localsand pursed to call next. The time had come to put my all star to the test, people started staring at him like he was eric dampier or something of the like iwas surprised he was almost recognizable. Game time I take the ball out of the court and as were jogging i asked what position do you play he replies"everythang" i said great this guy is golden i passed him the rock and he started dribbling kinda funky like hes never played organized ball beforeand pursued to miss the layup citing "my braids got in my eyes" i take it for what its worth they were some pretty tough locks, after about 30minutes of straight trash coming from the man simply known as "fool"or "man" i finally called the game the score needless to say was notkept as the other team liked booming on this tall shadow of what looked like a once talented athlete. I began to walk outside when he says thank you forletting me play i don't get to very often....I started feeling bad for the guy and said your welcome he goes man im hungry can you swoop me by thatchinese foodmart up the street and i told him i had no gas for the trip and he got real salty and he said "don't you know who I am" repeatedlyuntil i asked him who and he replies I'm kwame brown and i gave him the
nerd.gif
who?? and just left only to google the name and find out who this atrocity claimed to be come to find out the atrocities are one in the same.

Sorry nt no pics he told me he took one once and it stole his soul......(alluding to space jam i believe)

That was not funny at all. Here's an actual story about Kwame Brown:

My former Footlocker manager used to manage the FL at Pentagon City, and one day Kwame came in to do some shopping (this is back when he was with the Wizards).One of the FL employees was clowning on him relentlessly.

He was like "Dude you're GARBAGE, how the hell are you in the league? You shouldn't be in the you should be washing my car."
Kwame, with his infamous wit, replied "I don't wash Camry's."

Originally Posted by bud dink

he started dribbling kinda funky like hes never played organized ball before and pursued to miss the layup citing "my braids got in my eyes" i take it for what its worth they were some pretty tough locks
smh.gif
sloppy sloppy ducktales... atleast do your research.

I was about to read it, until my years of experience on NT came to play. I was about to read it, then i took a look at his post count and immediately calledducktales.

seriously...one in every 10 noobs deserves to be here.

I'm lovin the replies of course its a lie, it's a joke..........its a play on the oden story with complete sarcasm intended.

o ya FAIL.

*warned*

Misleading threads have gotten people banned before.

It's a play on the Oden story? The thing about Oden playing at the gym... was that it actually happened.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom