Kucinich: 35 articles of impeachment against Bush

kucinich and Ron paul are the few with integrity. Truly the american people are so blinded that the actual impeachment of bush will be laughed at. Certainlyappreciate the light tho wawaweewa

smh.gif
smh.gif

The 04 election was fixed

I don't even know what to say

Originally Posted by crcballer55

so they're going to impeach bush from his retirement...?

Nothing is going to happen obviously. Pelosi was blocking Kucinich for years from bringing this up.

As long as it gets in the Congressional Record.

30 years from now most Americans will view those saying how corrupt and criminal Bush was as "conspiracy theorists".
As long as those "conspiracy theories" are in the congressional record I'd be fine with that.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

Electronic voting machines with no paper trail are used in some states.
Simply put you just can't trust them.

Personally I think that they're not being rigged at the moment.
I think they'll be rigged if it becomes clear that the American people ever choose to elect someone that powers that be can't afford to have elected.
That way you don't even have to assassinate physically or image wise individuals anymore. It's not as dirty. It'll be viewed as the"democratic process"

Thanks for the heads up, wawa. Kucinich and Gravel were by far the best candidates in the democratic race.

I like Kucinich...

The funniest thing is; Dennis Kucinich used to live on the same street 20 years before i did, back when it was a "nice" neighborhood.

I met the guy once, very laid back and down to earth. Very straight forward with optimistic views.

Would've been the best bet for "our country"...

I watched and listened to some of his articles. Has some very strong points against Bush. Claimed Bush lied about damn near everything.

smh.gif
at this country. Buck Fush.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Nothing is going to happen obviously. Pelosi was blocking Kucinich for years from bringing this up.

30 years from now most Americans will view those saying how corrupt and criminal Bush was as "conspiracy theorists".
As long as those "conspiracy theories" are in the congressional record I'd be fine with that.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

i was talking about all the affidavits that where filed

are there any transcripts of what he's reading?

and why would pelosi block him? all this dirt that him and his administration did? those are the real appeasers

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

i was talking about all the affidavits that where filed

are there any transcripts of what he's reading?

and why would pelosi block him? all this dirt that him and his administration did? those are the real appeasers

There will prob. be a transcript on the House website and/or his website tomorrow as well as around the web.

I'm not up much on the affidavits. Any sources in particular that are good?

Pelosi is just as much a part fop the "machine" as Bush is. She knows whats good for her. She keeps quite and after she leaves office she'll siton a few corporate boards, become a VP or CEO somewhere and make millions for literally doing nothing.

It is so much information that I would need to keep notes to keep up but basically there were affadavits that weren't supposed to be filed during theelection because it might sway votes, but Bush gave the okay anyways knowing that it might effect the outcome. That is only one of the things that stuck withme.

That section on Katrina was straight shameful though
smh.gif

Pelosi is just as much a part fop the "machine" as Bush is. She knows whats good for her. She keeps quite and after she leaves office she'll sit on a few corporate boards, become a VP or CEO somewhere and make millions for literally doing nothing.

Why take a paycut to be in the private sector. She's already making more than most of us can imagine while doing nothing. The pay may not show up onan expense report, but she's flying on private jets around the world and getting free congressional perks. And what substantial legislation has the Housedone under her guidance?

[color= rgb(102, 153, 0)]i've been watching this on cspan for a minute , i wonder if any thing will happen[/color]

Anybody have a link to msnbc talking about how Congress was lied to about intel and reason for going to war?

Pelosi is just as much a part fop the "machine" as Bush is. She knows whats good for her. She keeps quite and after she leaves office she'll sit on a few corporate boards, become a VP or CEO somewhere and make millions for literally doing nothing.

Why take a paycut to be in the private sector. She's already making more than most of us can imagine while doing nothing. The pay may not show up on an expense report, but she's flying on private jets around the world and getting free congressional perks. And what substantial legislation has the House done under her guidance?

laugh.gif
True...True...

At least in congress they have to be somewhat accountable (if they want to be reelected). No such rules apply in the private world.

The Clintons making 100 million in 7 years.

Clinton making 30 million off of "speeches".

I've always liked Kucinich. A little too far left for me to agree with, but he sticks to his guns and has a lot of conviction despite people calling him"a little wacky". He's one of the few with enough balls to do something like this. Most others would be too worried about their roles as careerpoliticians to give a crap about actual issues.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I've always liked Kucinich. A little too far left for me to agree with, but he sticks to his guns and has a lot of conviction despite people calling him "a little wacky". He's one of the few with enough balls to do something like this. Most others would be too worried about their roles as career politicians to give a crap about actual issues.

Just now on another forum I read that someone called their congressman and Nancy Pelosi has already shot it down.

The 2 parties are really different. Really.
laugh.gif

The entire introduction of the articles took over 5 hours. The man has some stamina. Now I realize why he has a pretty hot wife.
laugh.gif

kucinich%20and%20wife.jpg

Back
Top Bottom