"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

with the boxtroll contest it wasn't a leaderboard though so no comparison really. I would prefer they go by this list they sent but reality is the fairest way is order on the leaderboard
Yeah this.  I won both the Boxtroll and the Paranorman contest, and the paranorman one was still the best executed imo.

For Paranorman, they had winners every day, so they would DM on twitter with the link at the end of the day, and it was tied to the twitter account you had submitted your pic with.  Once you clicked the link, it took you to a product page that looked a lot like Nike's own website.  From there you could see the sizes available and pick the one you wanted.

For Boxtrolls, winners were announced at the end.  You had to mail an actual hard copy printout of the form where you had to select a preferred Mens size and a preferred GS size by circling sizes on a form.  i requested a mens 12 but ended up with a 14 at the end of that one.

Congratulations to the winners in here, i didn't have the patience to play the game as much as it would have taken me to break 11.4k.  I went ahead and bought a pair from the charity auction so i didn't have to worry about size and stressing out about the game, I'm excited to see them in person!

Yea for boxtrolls I bought two pairs on auction. Spent a little too much on it. How much did you pay for these on ebay?

Yea for boxtrolls I bought two pairs on auction. Spent a little too much on it. How much did you pay for these on ebay?
You two boys Cashed Out on those Ebay Auctions! 
frown.gif

Was it worth it..

on these Kubo XIX

My size 10.5 sold at 1k i think. 
mean.gif
yeah, i was fairly lucky (although i would have much preferred to win them).  i think the auction i won ended up being the second lowest of all the 11.5 and 12 auctions.  12 in general was pretty high because of the 12 pairs they had, 2 were signed by Tinker and 2 were signed by Matthew McConaughey.

Dude gonna play himself if it gets sold and they send him a different size :lol:

Congrats to all the winners!!!

I started playing the game a few hours before the contest ended and I managed to get around 11.7k

I wish I would have found this thread earlier.

Congrats again and I can't wait to see pics when you guys get them! 
nthat.gif

Dude gonna play himself if it gets sold and they send him a different size
laugh.gif
You think they're giving priority on size based on where you're at on the leaderboard? If so, I was top 20, you think I will get the size I requested?
Should I be making these moves too?! Shoot If I can make that grand or 2 maybe I can add enough to get some heat... i.e. Yeezy's (NIKES) or something...should I consider? I'd pass on these if I can break even with some yeezy's.... shoooot! lol 

Also I wonder if that somebody that posted the listing is on here.... But the 3K BIN Price is crazy.... It's only listed at 3k though, I'm interested to see if it sells anywhere near that..... I want to say I saw the Tinkey autographed one, I saw, at the time was a little over a grand. (I don't know how much final bid was) but if it's going to go that high.... I may have to consider now. lol or just keep for the trouble of playing that stupid game for 2 weeks lol

They should do sizing based on leaderboard position but who knows. Their email team is quick to respond so someone could ask them

I'll be surprised if they sell at 3k. My guess is 700-1K range but if they go for more than that...

Yea I emailed them too.... and just got a reply. Pretty much saying the same thing..."Distribution will be totally random. Not based on leaderboard or anything else." Per Kubo Email reply... I think that's whack..... maybe the BETTER QUESTION to ask NOW.... is "what is their size runs looking like?" LMAO?

Back
Top Bottom