Korean girls... why stay away from them?

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by 650

They don't mow the lawn.

I see you went through the forest as well.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can say the same lol but man once your in, you wish u never went in but the box was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Some of you are being severely stereotypical. I am Korean and can vouch for a whole lot of inaccurate bs in here. Race has nothing to do with it.

*Some of you are being severely stereotypical. I am Korean and can vouch for a whole lot of inaccurate bs in here. Race has nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

All of you are being severely stereotypical. I am Korean and can vouch for a whole lot of inaccurate bs in here. Race has nothing to do with it.

Hey, you still selling that beachfront property in Arizona? 
My mans condo security had to call the cops on a korean chick he was smashing because she was trying to break into his crib. With that knowledge as well as what I'm reading here, I'd proceed with caution. But proceed none the less korean women are beautiful 
pimp.gif

All of you are being severely stereotypical. I am Korean and can vouch for a whole lot of inaccurate bs in here. Race has nothing to do with it.

Hey, you still selling that beachfront property in Arizona? 
My mans condo security had to call the cops on a korean chick he was smashing because she was trying to break into his crib. With that knowledge as well as what I'm reading here, I'd proceed with caution. But proceed none the less korean women are beautiful 
pimp.gif

Korean women arent that bad just as much drama as any other chick, And marrying a asian woman would be awesome regardless of what kind of asian she may be.

Korean women arent that bad just as much drama as any other chick, And marrying a asian woman would be awesome regardless of what kind of asian she may be.

Pics, Ms. Kix? 
nerd.gif
But really though, I wouldn't mind dating (or settling with a Korean). Only been with one (didn't last too long though). Sadly though despite my knowledge and respect of the culture, I think I don't get a pass since I'm not Korean in the first place 
tired.gif

And if we're talking about Asian stereotypes as far as dating I honestly think it would be between Korean and Vietnamese girls who are crazy. As for drama I would say it's between Korean and Filipino girls (especially from personal experience 
ohwell.gif
).

Pics, Ms. Kix? 
nerd.gif
But really though, I wouldn't mind dating (or settling with a Korean). Only been with one (didn't last too long though). Sadly though despite my knowledge and respect of the culture, I think I don't get a pass since I'm not Korean in the first place 
tired.gif

And if we're talking about Asian stereotypes as far as dating I honestly think it would be between Korean and Vietnamese girls who are crazy. As for drama I would say it's between Korean and Filipino girls (especially from personal experience 
ohwell.gif
).

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Out of all Asians, I think Korean women are the most aesthetically pleasing.

I would say it is a tie between Japanese and Filipino. However Koreans definitely have an argument
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Out of all Asians, I think Korean women are the most aesthetically pleasing.

I would say it is a tie between Japanese and Filipino. However Koreans definitely have an argument
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

So is this about Korean girls from Korea? 100% Korean chicks?

My best friend is Korean and white, she's pretty chill besides having ADD. Smart as hell and a pothead.

Smashed a few times and there's no forest down there, smooth as baby %#@. NT stays failing on the female tip
laugh.gif

Smashing your best friend?

Back
Top Bottom