Koenigsegg Agera S Hundra

Everyone talks about the big well known car guys like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mclaren but not a lot of people talk about the egg. Koenigsegg made their 100th production car and revealed it at the Geneva Auto show today. It's a V6 believe it or not and puts out 1030hp. Triplex suspension that is very dynamic in terms of going around corners. Koenigsegg is redefining what can be done with a supercar. With the Carbon Fiber inside and out this is hands down one of my favorite cars from the Geneva show.

View media item 300520View media item 300522View media item 300523View media item 300524View media item 300525View media item 300534View media item 300537
Triplex Suspension
View media item 300538
More pics here
http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/03/05/geneva-2013-koenigsegg-hundra/

Triplex Suspension explained

I wonder when rappers and celebs in the US will start catching on to Koenigsegg :lol:

Koenigsegg is such a cool and unique brand. I used to love driving the CCX on Project Gotham Racing 2.

Last edited:
I wonder when rappers and celebs in the US will start catching on to Koenigsegg :lol:

Many of the models that Koenigsegg made aren't actually road legal in the US because of emissions. Now they are beginning to make them so that they are compatible with US emission standards. One of them is in LA.

This was in at the Monterey Concourso last year. All of the cars are owned by one man except for the Maserati GranTurismo. Hopefully I'll get to see it in June!

View media item 300710

Many of the models that Koenigsegg made aren't actually road legal in the US because of emissions. Now they are beginning to make them so that they are compatible with US emission standards. One of them is in LA.

This was in at the Monterey Concourso last year. All of the cars are owned by one man except for the Maserati GranTurismo. Hopefully I'll get to see it in June!

View media item 300710

some ppl have too much money........:smh:

must be nice

wish this and the jet lambo had sex

so then we can see what its off spring would look like :evil:

Last edited:
i think it looks ugly but if the looks are a performance booster, I'm sure its worth while to billionaires who buy these.

Back
Top Bottom