Kobe's finger likely injured forever...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

pales in comparison to chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) and football players. see the recent Chris Henry news and others.

We weren't comparing it though.

My-T.

pales in comparison to chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) and football players. see the recent Chris Henry news and others.

My-T.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by hymen man

sucks for Vanessa.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

My-T.

i was just saying....it's injury comparisions that convince you that charlie ward or jeff samardzjia made the right decision. i'd take arthritis, torn rotator cuff over brain damage too.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

My-T.

i was just saying....it's injury comparisions that convince you that charlie ward or jeff samardzjia made the right decision. i'd take arthritis, torn rotator cuff over brain damage too.

LOL the finger aint that serious. im sure he didnt even think about it in the playoffs. its just a good excuse when he shoots bad
laugh.gif

LOL the finger aint that serious. im sure he didnt even think about it in the playoffs. its just a good excuse when he shoots bad
laugh.gif

He'll be the only dude with more broken fingers than rings at the rate he's going. 3 in 3 years so far.

He'll be the only dude with more broken fingers than rings at the rate he's going. 3 in 3 years so far.

That Strahan video was straight grizzly. Burning a hole in your fingernail, for realz?? Sucks even worse for college players, they're not even getting paid for that mess.

That Strahan video was straight grizzly. Burning a hole in your fingernail, for realz?? Sucks even worse for college players, they're not even getting paid for that mess.

People underestimate how painful finger injuries are. The worst pain I have ever felt was breaking the tip of my pinky finger trying to grab someone's jersey for a tackle.

People underestimate how painful finger injuries are. The worst pain I have ever felt was breaking the tip of my pinky finger trying to grab someone's jersey for a tackle.

Back
Top Bottom