Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Saw the Xmas Kobe's in person at Nike Town. Beautiful shoe but not for the price. I'd cop at disco since I'm in no rush.

Was never a fan of 1-4 and never owned any, so I'll leave those off my list...

In that order. 8 & 9 are that low strictly bc I HATE drop in lunar. TBD on the 11s.

10 is outside top 5 in my opinion. In no order id say 5 6 8 9 and now probably the 11. 10 might be sixth or seventh

10s are probably in the bottom 5 for me overall in the sig line. I actually think the shoe itself is pretty solid and had a few nice colorways/iD options, but the fact that he played in only PEs the entire season definitely took some excitement away from the shoe for me. Even if I'm not a kid anymore trying to be like MJ/Kobe, I still grew up with the mindset of wanting to buy/wear what my favorite athletes wore in the games, so it's hard for me not to factor that into how I rank the 10s.

1. V
2. IX
3. IV
4. X
5. 8
Did you forget the Roman numeral for 8?
laugh.gif

If you don't have the 4 or 5 on your list you just outed yourself.
WHY? for me the 1,3,4,5,7 do nothing for me from a looks point of view so they don't even need to be ranked, performance i can't speak bcuz i've never played ball in a kobe ever

If the 4-6 weren‘t on your list, then you don‘t know about Kobe and the appeal.
4 & 5 are ugly shoes 6 i like the snake design they did which makes them awesome in my book as for the appeal that's what makes me have an appeal for his shoes is the ext style and mamba/snake theme, prints not included bcuz i hate prints, Xs are mad comfy and have nice materials on their ext plus a midsole, 2 is an awesome shoe with a midsole and a strap though many of the colors i already have so i only need the preludes, plus they're basically better 2k4s which i also like, so as for appeal that's not about understanding, it's about your opinion, likes and dislikes

I understand people are ranking based on looks but ya gotta remember they are ball shoes and meant to be played in so when I rank I'm ranking not only looks but performance and comfort and what not

Nope, just going off with what they put on the box label. :tongue:

View media item 1870566

Lmao good call.

I wasn't trying to stir up anything regarding everyone's ranking, it is definitely subjective and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just think it's hard to argue the overwhelming performance from the low top models 4-6. If you're ranking based solely on aesthetics then I think you kind of missed the point is all.

Back
Top Bottom