Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Ahh what the hell, I ented the drawing.

How soon do they make an announcement if you win?

If I do win...I'm buying lotto tickets
laugh.gif
within 24 hours usually

So TTS or half up on the HTMs? Assume half size up since they're flyknit?
I found there wasn't too much difference for me, I have the drill sergeants in 10.5 along with a couple IDs, but Mambacurials and Arrowheads in 11, both fit fine for me

Ahh what the hell, I ented the drawing.

How soon do they make an announcement if you win?

If I do win...I'm buying lotto tickets :lol:

Why doesn't Nike let you choose PayPal on mobile? It keep pressing it but nothing happens
Why doesn't Nike let you choose PayPal on mobile? It keep pressing it but nothing happens
I used Paypal with my entries. I think it takes a few seconds to load after pressing.

I keep clicking "Save & Continue" after authorizing my payment information and it doesn't f'ing saaaavee

I keep clicking "Save & Continue" after authorizing my payment information and it doesn't f'ing saaaavee

I couldn't get it to accept the CVV number on any of my cards. Finally resorted to PayPal to get entries in.

The KBX HTM reminds of the girl who looks " average" and got a boob job. While she got an upgrade she still has an average face.

Easy pass on the SaltNPepper cw. Id take KB XI BHM over those any day.

Numbers for this cw is a lot less than previous 3, good luck to those who want them.EU drop should be tomorrow at least thats what sn.com said :wink:

I couldn't get it to accept the CVV number on any of my cards. Finally resorted to PayPal to get entries in.
Thanks, that worked.

But now I have two accounts submitted with the same PayPal...

Not like I'm gonna win anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom