Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

yall tripping these look just like the 8s which look just like the 9s..... kobe has had the same shoe ever since the 4s, small modifications of the same shoe, the only ones that are actually diff are the 1, 2, 3, X, maybe it's hard to get around the no midsole design so they just refresh it like a 2015 dodge charger compared to a 2014 dodge charger, if you like the 4-9 then you should like the XI, if for some reason you like those and not these.....well you prob have issues
roll.gif

wow i didn't know the black high ext is $25 cheaper than the whites and the only diff are the color, nike games
mean.gif
I like that the Xs were kind of different compared to the others too. I have more pairs of Xs than I do 8s and IXs. The XI look A LOT like the IX but I'm praying they're actually improved lol. 

yall tripping these look just like the 8s which look just like the 9s..... kobe has had the same shoe ever since the 4s, small modifications of the same shoe, the only ones that are actually diff are the 1, 2, 3, X, maybe it's hard to get around the no midsole design so they just refresh it like a 2015 dodge charger compared to a 2014 dodge charger, if you like the 4-9 then you should like the XI, if for some reason you like those and not these.....well you prob have issues
roll.gif

wow i didn't know the black high ext is $25 cheaper than the whites and the only diff are the color, nike games
mean.gif
mean.gif
 you take that back or we can't be friends no more... 9s are amazing.

The XI's look nothing like the trash that are the 8's.

Wouldn't mind calling the XI's the 9.5's, though.

I have been looking everywhere for them, then :smh:finally found a legit seller who had on pair left and they are a size to small.
mean.gif

Your best bet is to do a product look up w/ product barcode in store. I would post it but I don't know your size. Go to the website select your size and click the barcode option and show in store. The website is bugged, per what the rep(footlocker)told me.
I appreciate it man! I was hoping these would sit and hit clearance so I could scoop a pair for ball. Looks like that isn't the case.

Outside of them all being low cut the 4-9 are different as apples and oranges.
FIXED, don't put words in my mouth, nope they're all the same low cut weird angly wavy no midsole shoe, with diff upper materials and a slightly diff heel, IMHO there's no diff btwn those models, not like the diff btwn the first 3 models or the X, look at the 2k4 vs the 2k5, it's really the same shoe not a lets start over and create something, and that's what they did with 4-9, little tweeks, the only reason i like the 6s is bcuz of the scaley upper, that's it, you think the 9's are so diff from the others so revulotionary, hold on i got this see below for my request

roll.gif

mean.gif
you think the 8s look just like the 9s?? [emoji]128533[/emoji]
yeah, that's what i said, you also see my request below

roll.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
 you take that back or we can't be friends no more... 9s are amazing.
.....really, ok do me a favor grab an EM ver and photoshop the CF panels off of it, and then put the 8 next to it

I feel like Nike is doing the whole "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" with this model. Aside from the 7's, all of the low top models have performed extremely well on the court.

They're just making small adjustments to improve the shoe each year and it can be felt on the court. I just wish they would do more with the uppers (no prints).

I feel like Nike is doing the whole "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" with this model. Aside from the 7's, all of the low top models have performed extremely well on the court.

They're just making small adjustments to improve the shoe each year and it can be felt on the court. I just wish they would do more with the uppers (no prints).
EXACTLY, see this guy knows, little adjustments, an example of sigs that never looks the same AJ, LJ, KD, but Kobe gets the same shoe yr after yr

I feel like the X was broke though. Nike could not have done well sales wise on these compared to recent models

the X is not broken, best Kobe since the 2 & 6 IMHO, yall and these love of drop in insoles and no midsoles, what's wrong with yall
roll.gif

I feel like the X was broke though. Nike could not have done well sales wise on these compared to recent models

i'm talking strictly performance, since this is a basketball shoe. the only thing i don't like is how long it takes to break in the sole, i felt like the 9's sole was goat (for traction).

i wore my 8's not too long ago and my knees were aching like crazy the next day, not enough support in that nonsense lunar insert. the 9's fixed that problem with the thickened insole (which i now use in the 8 ) and a thicker tongue fixed the lace pressure issues i sometimes had.

the x fixed it with a dope midsole, zoom in the heel. my kobe x "muse" IDs are my go to. i just wish i could get a full length zoom.. hopefully that's an option with nikeid this year.

Last edited:

i'm talking strictly performance, since this is a basketball shoe. the only thing i don't like is how long it takes to break in the sole, i felt like the 9's sole was goat (for traction).

i wore my 8's not too long ago and my knees were aching like crazy the next day, not enough support in that nonsense lunar insert. the 9's fixed that problem with the thickened insole (which i now use in the 8 ) and a thicker tongue fixed the lace pressure issues i sometimes had.

the x fixed it with a dope midsole, zoom in the heel. my kobe x "muse" IDs are my go to. i just wish i could get a full length zoom.. hopefully that's an option with nikeid this year.
prob not, you'll need to track down some aj2012 insoles

I donated those 2012s but kept the insoles
laugh.gif

I threw some ortholites in there for the eventual recipient.

Back
Top Bottom