Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

My thoughts exactly lol.  Not going to lie didn't pickup a 10 and now I am glad I didnt.  I might still get the xmas joints but it will be on disco lol.  Onto the 11's and much better looking shoe.  I don't ball in Kobe's so I don't care about midsoles and performance lol
They should cancel that grinch ID and move it straight to the 11, it would look so much better on that silhouette.

Kobe XI officially revealed 
smokin.gif
My thoughts exactly lol.  Not going to lie didn't pickup a 10 and now I am glad I didnt.  I might still get the xmas joints but it will be on disco lol.  Onto the 11's and much better looking shoe.  I don't ball in Kobe's so I don't care about midsoles and performance lol
i don't ball but the lack of midsole in Kobe's and that dumb drop in insole makes them garbo shoes IMHO the Xs were the best after they started the crapy no midsole design

They should cancel that grinch ID and move it straight to the 11, it would look so much better on that silhouette.
nah, it would look a7734 garbo, stupid drop in, man them exts better be fire designed otherwise money saved for me

X Ext's were horrible but then again outside of the MC's and the xmas joints it wasn't much to like look wise on the 10

Not impressed with the XI's official photos, maybe it'll grow on me later. So basic looking like I could grab a pair from Marshall's or TJ Maxx for $50 
laugh.gif

XI's look like a joke, looks like they put no effort into enhanching the shoe or adding better materials since its a newer model smh

X Ext's were horrible but then again outside of the MC's and the xmas joints it wasn't much to like look wise on the 10
see i disagree bcuz of the midsole, but what i like everyone else seems to hate, i like that on my Xs i don't have to switch the midsole, i like the X and kobe sheaths everywhere, though i could've went for more varied design wise like they did on the IX exts, the X are my fav bcuz of the midsole and comfort to the point i don't really want to wear my IX exts anymore

i see Stance giving Kobe those quarter height socks, meanwhile they sell us the crew ones, Kobe gets all the good stuff :lol:

Does anyone know if the Elite Hi Rose Gold are still available in stores or online still?
I have been looking everywhere for them, then :smh:finally found a legit seller who had on pair left and they are a size to small.:smh:

Your best bet is to do a product look up w/ product barcode in store. I would post it but I don't know your size. Go to the website select your size and click the barcode option and show in store. The website is bugged, per what the rep(footlocker)told me.

yall tripping these look just like the 8s which look just like the 9s..... kobe has had the same shoe ever since the 4s, small modifications of the same shoe, the only ones that are actually diff are the 1, 2, 3, X, maybe it's hard to get around the no midsole design so they just refresh it like a 2015 dodge charger compared to a 2014 dodge charger, if you like the 4-9 then you should like the XI, if for some reason you like those and not these.....well you prob have issues
roll.gif

wow i didn't know the black high ext is $25 cheaper than the whites and the only diff are the color, nike games
mean.gif

Last edited:
yall tripping these look just like the 8s which look just like the 9s..... kobe has had the same shoe ever since the 4s, small modifications of the same shoe, the only ones that are actually diff are the 1, 2, 3, X, maybe it's hard to get around the no midsole design so they just refresh it like a 2015 dodge charger compared to a 2014 dodge charger, if you like the 4-9 then you should like the XI, if for some reason you like those and not these.....well you prob have issues :rofl:

wow i didn't know the black high ext is $25 cheaper than the whites and the only diff are the color, nike games :smh:
you think the 8s look just like the 9s?? [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom