Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

man, people are really looking forward to TRYING to get $2000 for these.  good luck

(yes, i struck out)

Last edited:

Copped a white/black in UK 10.5; how much trouble do you think it'll be for me to trade for a UK9?

Someone make me feel good about my decision please, hate getting stuck with shoes that don't fit and usually only cop in my size but want thesee
mean.gif
Just sell your pair you have coming and buy your right size.

Copped a white/black in UK 10.5; how much trouble do you think it'll be for me to trade for a UK9?

Someone make me feel good about my decision please, hate getting stuck with shoes that don't fit and usually only cop in my size but want thesee
mean.gif
like the above poster said....

just sell your pair, then use that money to buy your correct size.  at least, thats what i'd do.

there's probably ONE person that has uk9, and really wants a uk10.5 vs the hundreds of people who are selling a size 9 and the hundreds who are looking to buy a uk10.5

play the odds

I didn't know this and that is why I failed. Also, I didn't see the MC has the orange side until this morning. That makes them a whole lot nicer.

I kind of wish the MC didn't have the pull tabs like the black pair, it looks cleaner without IMO.

Yep. Its crazy how I always get notified for the new womens tights or the new soccer shoes hitting ID but the Red Yeezys and HTMs... no notification :lol:

I got the tweet, my tweetdeck just didn't notify me like it usually does, I got a text from @Fahqu001 when they went live but saw it too late, damn Metal Gear 5 :smh:

Last edited:

like the above poster said....

just sell your pair, then use that money to buy your correct size.  at least, thats what i'd do.

there's probably ONE person that has uk9, and really wants a uk10.5 vs the hundreds of people who are selling a size 9 and the hundreds who are looking to buy a uk10.5

play the odds
Got it, makes sense.

Any idea what I should be asking for them? Haven't been paying attention to resales.

Got it, makes sense.

Any idea what I should be asking for them? Haven't been paying attention to resales.

Not idea, yet. Prices were in the thousands when they were super limited. Now, who knows...

Ebay listing range from 600 to 2000. Maybe wait on people to take their pairs to Flightclub and whatever they list them for will be a good indicator

Last edited:
Not idea, yet. Prices were in the thousands when they were super limited. Now, who knows...

Ebay listing range from 600 to 2000
Figured, just don't want to undersell and have to throw in more $ to get my size. Will probably try again with the NYC raffle, then maybe sell/trade the other for a grail if I win. Appreciate the info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom