Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

View media item 1614463
So I went in on some X's. The first releases really grew on me but what made me pull the trigger was when I tried them on. I'm usually an 11 or 11.5 so I wanted to get a reference of fit for when the Elites came out. Once on foot the comfort was outstanding so now I'm a believer.

Sweet pic, you plan on adding Easters and Silks? That would make it a nice colorful lineup

Sweet pic, you plan on adding Easters and Silks? That would make it a nice colorful lineup

Thanks! I think the Easters will be had when they hit a deeper discount. Personally not a fan of Orange though so the Silks are a pass for me. Same with the Chesters.

NDC images
you  could've atleast added the right up since a lot were curious as to the story behind them was
tired.gif

"The masked mamba’s first game came Kobe’s senior year after he broke his nose diving for a ball. The next night, after going 4-for-14 wearing a mask, Kobe threw it in the trash at halftime and went off. Through the pain, he finished with 39 points in an overtime win that would take his team to state."

So have the Fundamentals pretty much dried up online?  I'm somewhat confident that I can find a size 11 somewhere in store around here or via stock locate...but just wanted to make sure that I'm not overlooking a good site that may have them. Thanks in advance! 

you  could've atleast added the right up since a lot were curious as to the story behind them was |I

"The masked mamba’s first game came Kobe’s senior year after he broke his nose diving for a ball. The next night, after going 4-for-14 wearing a mask, Kobe threw it in the trash at halftime and went off. Through the pain, he finished with 39 points in an overtime win that would take his team to state."
Awesome. Now that we know the story... they still look like crap :x

Is that the box it comes in?

Cats be changing the minds now. Might have to cop and swap a box. Lol.

Last edited:
Is it easily possible to turn the elite highs into lows?

I love the grey pair

Most definitely

Plenty of custom jobs floating around on IG

When I come across another I'll post if someone doesn't beat me to it

Back
Top Bottom