Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Question seems a little helpless but how can you tell if your heel bubble is popped? I visibly don't see anything but it feels 'deflated' on my right heel...

Question seems a little helpless but how can you tell if your heel bubble is popped? I visibly don't see anything but it feels 'deflated' on my right heel...
Mine didn't pop but there's a bubble growing. Nikeids too
Wow, I'm guessing Nike will honor this and give you a voucher? mine feel, "bottomed out" on one shoe...like it's digging in a bit when I step...I remember thinking the same thing when I was running a game in them. but did have any soreness the next day on the foot with the bottomed out feel...it's the 'Flights' pair btw

Well I spoke with FTL since I ordered them off there on release day...they gave me a return authorization to send off so they can determine if it's a defect...I was hoping for a swap, but their 'warehouse' doesn't have my size so I'm gonna take the refund and look around in some stores, not too pressed to find them again tbh.

Man, the KOBE XI's are SO TRASH, it Really Makes Me Appreciate the KOBE X, much more.

Haven't got a pair of X's so far... but I've been scoping out the Mambacurials & Yellow/Black Hi-Tops as of late.
pimp.gif

Did a majority of you guys have trouble with your Kobe X's durability?  I haven't played in any of my X's yet and am wondering if it's inevitable that they'll deflate or bubble up? 

Last edited:
Any1 know where the WTK shirt for the Xs is available??.....i think it might have been up on NDC for a quick minute but then disappeared!! 

In one week I went from 4 pairs of 10's (xmas, asg, flight, shark iD's) to two, sold the xmas pair for $170, and sending the defective Flight pair to FTL...Now I'm paranoid about the iD's/ASG bubble popping on me...

Is the bubble problem even that common?

Seems like there's only about a handful that had the problem, should everyone who plays in them really should worry about them that much?

In one week I went from 4 pairs of 10's (xmas, asg, flight, shark iD's) to two, sold the xmas pair for $170, and sending the defective Flight pair to FTL...Now I'm paranoid about the iD's/ASG bubble popping on me...

You get up to 2 years to send them back if they become defective...

Is the bubble problem even that common?

Seems like there's only about a handful that had the problem, should everyone who plays in them really should worry about them that much?

Well I recently (in the last month or so) started wearing them to play ball, indoor ball at that, I'm talking maybe 4-5 days of 2-3 hour sessions, all indoor...before that, I wore them casually 3-4 times max...this is the first time it's happened to me with any shoe...but it wasn't "popped" necesarily, there was a crack on the outsole to the heel bubble, I pressed against it and it makes a popping sound, like theres an opening there

You get up to 2 years to send them back if they become defective...

Hopefully IF something happens to them, it'll be before then.

Two years from the production date on the tag, right? And I thought it was 13 months if I recall correctly from the instructions on the Nike site

Commander and Americans need to go on sale.

Overall the X low fits TTS. Elite Hi to me runs big. If you have narrow feet.

Back
Top Bottom