Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

On the draw when you entered, it made you choose a size and confirm your info.
Nah it just had me log in, sent me a code to my phone, I entered the code and it put me in the draw. This was done on PC not snkr app if it makes a difference.

If the best thing about the shoes are the lace tips ---> #retailtuesday or close to it

IMO, boring colorway/use of flyknit

Last edited:
I entered the draw 15 minutes before it was up and 10 minutes later got picked and card was charged with confirmation email. First time ever winning something on Nike.

Nah it just had me log in, sent me a code to my phone, I entered the code and it put me in the draw. This was done on PC not snkr app if it makes a difference.

I did it on PC too, and after code was received and I put it in, it told me to confirm all my info and payment method etc...

I'd call nike stat and give them your order # because otherwise I don't see how you have a pair coming.

I did it on PC too, and after code was received and I put it in, it told me to confirm all my info and payment method etc...

I'd call nike stat and give them your order # because otherwise I don't see how you have a pair coming.
didn't get an order number, it just said i had won and confirmation will be sent. Looks like I'm riding the L train with the others
frown.gif

didn't get an order number, it just said i had won and confirmation will be sent. Looks like I'm riding the L train with the others
frown.gif
The instructions specify that you log in, select your size and then select your payment method.  If you win, it automatically charges your card/paypal account depending on which method of payment you selected when entering the draw.  Refresh your email, confirmation is prob in there.  If not, you have already won so you might get your conf. email shortly after.

Nothing in order history, the button in the center right of the draw page that said entered, changed to purchased after it said i won and confirmation was going to be sent.

Never had to type in any credit card info or select a size when i signed up.

Oh well, maybe next time

Back
Top Bottom