Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Someone buy me a OVO sweatshirt to throw on with these xmas :lol: ayy

Last edited by a moderator:
Save $20 or own the mambacurials and wear them multiple times 1 month prior. I'm jealous of the discount price, but 163 shipped ain't bad to Cali with its tax.

Tempted with those Mambacurials
nerd.gif

He was probably supposed to wear those and switched last minute. I wonder if he'll go back to the X until the XIs release in January.

Wall’s shoe deal with Adidas, which they picked up from Reebok, expired on Sept. 30 and though he has worn Nikes regularly at practice this season, he still used his signature Adidas sneakers in games because was paid royalties.

After Wednesday’s defeat, Wall explained that the decision wasn’t a fashion statement. The 25-year-old point guard revealed that he recently began experiencing discomfort in his left foot, in the same spot where he sustained a sprain his rookie season, which forced him to miss a handful of games. He wore the Nikes on Wednesday to see if they could alleviate the pain.

“It depends,” Wall said when asked if he’s going to continue wearing Nike. “My foot was a little sore so we’re just trying to get some stuff situated and figured out. I could go back to my old ones or some other ones. We’ll figure it out. But my foot, where I had my foot sprain, started to get a little sore so I had to find something else.”

Back
Top Bottom