Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Happy I was patient waiting for a Elite X Low that I want. The 5 Rings will be purchased happily for rec league ball this winter.

That Xmas pair is
nthat.gif
. I'll definitely be grabbing those, WTKs are a maybe.

I don't know, something is off for me on the Christmas pair. I think the best colorways have been unreleased. Kobe has been wearing the great colorways. None of the released colorways have been great, except for the Shark's and Racecar's and they were a special project.

The wtk Xs make the wtk 9s look nice
The Christmas is garbage
I think the hot lavas look better than both
I agree on the WTK analogy. Just disappointing. Xmas are ok to me. One of the first kobe x all year I might consider but ultimately will pass 

Elite low with pull tab would be lit. Should've went back to lows since last year was high. They had to make them highs so they can price them $275 again. Surely those that bought last years thinking they would be limited or had resale value would not cop right away this time lol

I actually like the WTK 10. That toe box looks like the HTM toe box. Ive been buying way too many shoes so I need to slow down for a while. May pick these up down the line.

all in for the w t k . so glad theyre highs
10 > 9 . x mas low may be my first and only low. just dont like how they pair with denim. .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom