Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

That's what I thought as well.

They look promising.
That's the medial side of the htm Sharks. Someone was just comparing the weave of the flyknit
Sigh

Had my hopes up.
frown.gif

There wasn't a BHM 10, huh? [emoji]129300[/emoji] Maybe it won't be an 11 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Have they changed the date on the Bruce Lee release. Nike Launch Calendar has a different pair coming out that day. The blue lows

Have they changed the date on the Bruce Lee release. Nike Launch Calendar has a different pair coming out that day. The blue lows
The whole "Opening Night" collection was supposed to release on 11/11 as far as I know....

Ok cool I just got an employee store pass for that date so I'm hoping to get my pair lol.

They usually don't let people who are not employees buy launch products on the day of releases. Atleast that is what they did for Jordans. Idk if that will be the case for a pair of kobes

They usually don't let people who are not employees buy launch products on the day of releases. Atleast that is what they did for Jordans. Idk if that will be the case for a pair of kobes
Ive been there a couple times and didn't have a problem. I bought a pair of the Bred 13 low's on release day and actually got the rose golds the same day. I know they don't even offer the discount anymore on J's for non employees which sucks.

Saw the Lakers tweet out this pic of Kobe, looks like another pair of PEs

here's another pic of them

Last edited:

Saw the Lakers tweet out this pic of Kobe, looks like another pair of PEs

here's another pic of them
Now these two are dope, 2 tone without that ugly *** different toe and a complete blackout with a yellow sole 
smokin.gif
 ...I can get down with those PEs

Back
Top Bottom