Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

yes im a size 10.5 true size but the elite lows run 1/2 big correct ? so I need a size 11
the other size 10 for the MC was because of the fairly good price so i might have to sell the size 10 and get my correct size 11
Well, the elite lows definitely do not run a half size big - but I think you mean go a half size bigger. I'd say the elites low and high this year run "TTS Snug" - if I went a half size bigger it would probably be too big for me. Might want to get someone else to chime in, but they are TTS for me - just would hate for someone to spend that kind of money and they are too big.

Friend hooked me up with these for $100.
I really like mine. Wish I coulda copped for $100 as well. Great price.

I like the I like Obamas. I hope I can get them discounted too. I have a feeling people will change their mind of both these colorway especially the purple lows.

after seeing all 3 in person, I have changed my mind on which one looks best for me.. I think they paid the most detail on the RaceCar's more than the other two.. all are nice in their own way though..

RaceCar > SharkJaw > Arrowhead

View media item 1742877

Last edited:
after seeing all 3 in person, I have changed my mind on which one looks best for me.. I think they paid the most detail on the RaceCar's more than the other two.. all are nice in their own way though..

RaceCar > SharkJaw > Arrowhead
I have only seen the Racecar in person (my pair) but I wouldn't trade them for both other pairs together (ok, I would but I'd sell both other pairs and buy another Racecar). I just don't get the love for the Sharks or Arrowheads over these. People were right about the FK on these - neither the orange or green weaves are as nice as the MC ID/MP or MM, but this is like their supercharged love child. Probably top 3 for me in my collection.

Even watching the eBay pricing, it seems to be stratifying along CW lines - in my size the cheapest pairs are the black, then the Sharks, then the Racecars, with the obvious oddball pricing.

I have only seen the Racecar in person (my pair) but I wouldn't trade them for both other pairs together (ok, I would but I'd sell both other pairs and buy another Racecar). I just don't get the love for the Sharks or Arrowheads over these. People were right about the FK on these - neither the orange or green weaves are as nice as the MC ID/MP or MM, but this is like their supercharged love child. Probably top 3 for me in my collection.

Even watching the eBay pricing, it seems to be stratifying along CW lines - in my size the cheapest pairs are the black, then the Sharks, then the Racecars, with the obvious oddball pricing.
here's some comparison shots..

the lace tips and the tongue are awesome. i'm indifferent for the flyknits. i dunno. not a big fan of multi color knit. 

Cool to see them all lined up together. Repped. However did you chop up the masterpiece ? Lol

Last edited:
The prices on these is just crazy and insane.  Does anyone know the retail for those HTMs FK?  Was it $200 also?

I see prices at 800-1000 on eBay, but they ain't moving.

The prices on these is just crazy and insane.  Does anyone know the retail for those HTMs FK?  Was it $200 also?

I see prices at 800-1000 on eBay, but they ain't moving.
Eh. You can search sold listings, and some pairs have definitely sold in that price range. Even more are actually selling in the 500-700 range.

I can't believe out of all days that these dropped they had to drop on a day that I was helping someone out with their car.  I saw the tweet later in the day and wanted to cry.  Hope size 11 racecars or sharks don't go for much but knowing how popular that size is, I'm probably screwed.

9s MCs is better than all of em . i never liked MPs too much and the HTM Xs would be in the outlets without those laces and the fascinating sole-midsole 
I would disagree - I have all those and would take the Racecars over any, scarcity and price being equal. I think it's just the best executed of them all, even better than the MP - now if the MP had the tongue from the X high I might put it at the top. Just wish the IX tongues didn't flop.
looking to double up on these for around $500-$600.. my size is drying up..
mean.gif
mean.gif
Same, would like to get another.

I can't believe out of all days that these dropped they had to drop on a day that I was helping someone out with their car.  I saw the tweet later in the day and wanted to cry.  Hope size 11 racecars or sharks don't go for much but knowing how popular that size is, I'm probably screwed.

Post to avy ratio is amazing

Back
Top Bottom