Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

They were designed by Hagar, Timberlake and McCartney to promote their new collaborative album
I've heard of that McCartney fellow.  He's the one who got famous thanks to Kanye and Rihanna on that one song, right?! Didn't know he did a collab with Justin; I bet he'll be rich one day thanks to Yeezy.

wink.gif

Not to bad. Im not sure if its best on the RG's though. Wouldnt mind seeing that on the team colorway. 

Yeah im still trying to find some yellow leather paint for the swoosh and shozoku. Im also gonna paint over the flywire. Im going for Laker cw

If i cant find yellow. Ill just paint it grey or white then make it reflective

Last edited:
Haven't checked this thread for a couple of days; was not expecting to see 700+ new posts.
laugh.gif

Skimming through the pages I know why. Can only imagine the chaos.

won a raffle for a  size 9 in Nikelab London but you have to get it today and cant pick up on monday that i can go shait 

Our favorite martyr went 0/117 at the 21mercer/DSM raffle.

These still seem very limited.

Curious to hear how many pairs are for sale at each location, if anyone who picks up their pair could chime in that would be helpful.

Last edited:

I don't know if they've tightened things up recently, but anytime there's an issue with your order a simple chat with Nike generally yields a discount code.
That'd be nice, but I really want them to call up 21M and give me a leftover pair if they claim it's just a stock issue.

Let me guess nobody copped or matter of fact remember/care about the Seahawk joints dropped today :lol:

Back to HTM talk.

Have the X'mas left to be seen then it's a wrap for the X? And MC to drop on iD.

Back
Top Bottom