Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yell to follow up with my story about kixsquare and the mambacurials I ordered over a week ago. I just put in a dispute thru Paypal for my money back. They promised me they would ship them on thursday and didn't so I am done with them.
I just in a paypal dispute with them last night and they refunded my money this morning (imagine that). I guess they oversold, but I don't understand why they relisted them at $180 later on. Oh well, glad I got my money back so I can get them this Sat.

He must mean Magneto. The lamest villain ever. Not worthy to lick Dooms boots.
laugh.gif
I guess this picture is where the Foams came from.
Gooze I hope you playin 
mad.gif

they make for a great 3rd best vilian id cw
There was a homosexual villain?
i'm sure at this point there is, but i was refering to the mc making a great chaos inspired cw that is based on the joker

There was a homosexual villain?
1.He must mean Magneto. 2.The lamest villain ever. 3.Not worthy to lick Dooms boots.
1. no i didn't, 2. there are so many worse, 3. i completely agree as imho doom #1, Venom #2, Joker #3

He must mean Magneto. The lamest villain ever. Not worthy to lick Dooms boots.
laugh.gif
I guess this picture is where the Foams came from.
Gooze I hope you playin 
mad.gif

Just no
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I wasn't buying Kobe's when the 8's released but..I heard the purple fade joint was the breaking point where everyone said "I love this shoe". 

And it wasn't the CW that made them say that, it was the settle.

Yea, pretty much.

People definitely liked the 8's alot and the "Easter" was what set everything in motion for it being a CLASSIC.

There was always the "Sulfur" crowd, from the beginning that held those as the Best 8 no matter what dropped afterward... but people were split on the "Christmas" & "All-Star" and the "SuperNaturals/Elite" were dope, but expensive. We were just waiting for something to blow our minds.... the Easter dropped and then the Fade's a few weeks later... blew us away and then some!

When the Purple Fade's surfaced... the Thread BLEW UP like Crazy. Those dropped in May. Then a week later, the Mambacurial's surfaced and dropped in June.

Fades were the KO Punch and MC's were the Fatality. CLASSIC STATUS: Kobe 8 :pimp:

Not to mention all the crazy Lakers colorways that Kobe were on-court that should've dropped, but never did. The 8's were on another level. :smh:

Remember the photoshopped purple fades that were made to look like the OC? :pimp:

Dude @MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA killed it

View media item 1703946

Last edited:
Magneto is nothing compared to GOD! For those who don't keep up with comics Doom is literally God right now. Magneto is nothing but a ant.

plenty of people have been god, Thanos for instance when we was trying to get Death to fall in love with him

to bad the Dr Doom foams don't live up to the comic character, i guess being based off his sorry movie representation they're pretty accurate as medicore foams

Last edited:
Remember the photoshopped purple fades that were made to look like the OC?
pimp.gif

Dude @MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA killed it
WHEW!!! Oh man... I forgot all about those!... Could you imagine if these had dropped?

I remember people were literally begging for the "Fade" to be an Option on NikeID...

There were so many ill possibilities with the 8's that never saw the light of day.
nthat.gif

plenty of people have been god, Thanos for instance when we was trying to get Death to fall in love with him

to bad the Dr Doom foams don't live up to the comic character, i guess being based off his sorry movie representation they're pretty accurate as medicore foams

No they haven't. They've had God like powers but never been God. Doom literally has created existence. There is no Marvel Universe currently. Only Battleworld that Doom has created. All the cosmic and normal characters were killed by the Beyonders throughout the multiverse. Only those Doom saved exist in Battleworld. ALL Marvel comics take place there now.

25 for some socks that look like they from hot topics?
roll.gif

No they haven't. They've had God like powers but never been God. Doom literally has created existence. There is no Marvel Universe currently. Only Battleworld that Doom has created. All the cosmic and normal characters were killed by the Beyonders throughout the multiverse. Only those Doom saved exist in Battleworld. ALL Marvel comics take place there now.
there's no killing T-O-O-A, also most cosmic beings can create existence, phoenix did it creating the white room as an example, Magnus and Thanos were gods when they aquired the infinity gauntlet and used it.....now that would be an awesome pack, the nike infinity pack though i don't know if nike has 6 sig shoes, might have to borrow some JB sigs

Last edited:
:rofl:

there's no killing T-O-O-A, also most cosmic beings can create existence, phoenix did it creating the white room as an example, Magnus and Thanos were gods when they aquired the infinity gauntlet and used it.....now that would be an awesome pack, the nike infinity pack though i don't know if nike has 6 sig shoes, might have to borrow some JB sigs

Cyclops empowered by the Phoenix Force had his neck broken by God Doom a month ago In Secret Wars 4. You don't understand the level he's on currently. Things like Phoenix that can create existence are no match for T-O-O-A that Doom is. He is truly God currently. You gotta read to understand why and what happened.

There is a O-A-A in Marvel comics that the Living Tribunal answers to. Marvels one true God has been mentioned throughout Marvels history. I like to think of him as Stan Lee.

Last edited:
Nice, it's super villain time. It's borderline criminal what those awful Fantastic Four films, especially the most recent atrocity have done to the character of Dr. Doom. The Joker reigns supreme though as the #1 villain in my opinion, but that's just my DC Universe bias. 

Back
Top Bottom