Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The outsole is the only thing that prevents me from buying X :frown:

The FK lows were excuted well. Cant wait to see them in person even though I probably wont get them :lol:

How much will the low elites be? 200? I'm digging these chesters. Hopefully there will be more colors than the 9 elite lows..

I can't wait for future GR elite lows. I really like the flyknit on that orange/yellow pair but i can't see myself wearing them (don't care too much for any other parts on the shoe either).

They look okay, not bad. But need more pics and maybe have to see in person. Can't say if I will cop this early lol 

Chesters are not for me but I like the different colors on the toe box and the sides, hopefully other colorways follow the same trend.

Had the Chester been like the Cheetos flyknit racers. Good lawrrddd. :pimp: :pimp:

I don't like the Chesters.

Especially the black on the front. Nike should have mixed the colors together and not that plain

That orange pair doesn't look bad but that black toe area kills it
This. Why only the toe? :x shoulda been the toe and the entire medial side like the way the BHM IXs had the mix of black and white or no black at all.

Last edited:
Wasn't there one more elite low colour coming? Something green I thought. Any idea on release date for that?

Kobe X " Super Saiyan "

Copped!
I like the direction your headed. Dem Goku Xs 
pimp.gif

I don't like the Chesters.

Especially the black on the front. Nike should have mixed the colors together and not that plain
Im not really a fan either. I just am not an orange fan so that's why. I think the reason why we got the asymmetrical option on nike id is because its going to be a common theme on the GR. I could be wrong but its what they did with the chesters and I would guess they are going to do it again.

just glad that it's looking like the knit is not painted.. dunno about the "Chester" cw but maybe other cw's..

Back
Top Bottom