Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

^you gotta pay me royalties for using my Bush gif bro.

Since my Xs are already beat to hell Ive started peeling them all the way off... super tedious
mean.gif
In the Houston bylaws, Chapter Nike item 5, and I quote -  "city residence are exempt from all surgcharges and taxes of GIFs, if "borrowed" from another area resident"   That said, out of the kindness of my heart, since I don't have any Trident Layers to pay you with, how do reps sound??? 
happy.gif

I 'd send those babies back to Nike for my "free" pear. Or maybe a voucher so you can buy something else?

Last edited:
From TND/SM SNKRS codes are being given out. 

Call 1-888-897-9559 to obtain a SNKRS access code.

Trivia Answers:

Human Anatomy: 1995

Air Max 360: 2006

Air Max +: 1998

Air Max 3: 1990

UPDATE, TND said call sporadically. I guess they're out of codes???? 

Last edited:
In the Houston bylaws, Chapter Nike item 5, and I quote -  "city residence are exempt from all surgcharges and taxes of GIFs, if "borrowed" from another area resident"   That said, out of the kindness of my heart, since I don't have any Trident Layers to pay you with, how do reps sound??? :D  

I 'd send those babies back to Nike for my "free" pear. Or maybe a voucher so you can buy something else?
:lol: Ill look out for the fellow Houstonian... and I dont think they'll hook me up. I think you gotta have a performance defect.

In the Houston bylaws, Chapter Nike item 5, and I quote -  "city residence are exempt from all surgcharges and taxes of GIFs, if "borrowed" from another area resident"   That said, out of the kindness of my heart, since I don't have any Trident Layers to pay you with, how do reps sound??? 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Ill look out for the fellow Houstonian... and I dont think they'll hook me up. I think you gotta have a performance defect.
I'd link them to the them to complaints people are having about the peeling and Nightwing's YouTube video. Worst they can do is tell you no.  Ask them if they'd like the paint peeling off their car ... lol

From TND/SM SNKRS codes are being given out. 

Call 1-888-897-9559 to obtain a SNKRS access code.
Trivia Answers:
Human Anatomy: 1995
Air Max 360: 2006
Air Max +: 1998
Air Max 3: 1990

UPDATE, TND said call sporadically. I guess they're out of codes???? 

Just worked for me. Already got my code via txt. Repped.

^you gotta pay me royalties for using my Bush gif bro.

Since my Xs are already beat to hell Ive started peeling them all the way off... super tedious
mean.gif
u gotta pay BX royalties for using their MJ meme

joint getting super played out lately 
sick.gif

After breaking in my 5am's more Im starting to realize I should have stayed half size down for ball. When I half sized down my right foot was right at the end of the shoe so I opted to stick TTS. When I played ball in the smaller size I wasn't experiencing pain or anything when cutting or doing jump stops but I didn't play a full court game in them so I wasn't sure if it would hurt. Right now my foot stays pretty stable in the TTS but when I chop my feet while moving forward (defensive drills) my foot keeps sliding up further in the shoe and then when I make a jab step forward I can feel my foot slid a bit. Not a whole lot but enough to notice it.

I have a really narrow foot so that's probably why I get this problem. Any one else experience this same thing?

Oddly enough when I first put them on I slid around...they broke in a bit and then it was good. Now im moving around again. Im hoping nike will maybe let me exchange it even though its after 30 days but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom