Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Couple that with the fact that there is no black on the Vinos, makes the Grinch attempt more laughable.
The hell is you talking bout? They both have black swooshes.
71s0bzHvnCL._UX500_.jpg

BiK8EAeCAAAhpIB.jpg:large

It's a dark green. No black on the Vino except the CF. If you see them next to a pair of Blackouts you'll immediately see its not black at all.

Last edited:
When I saw at the Xs at footaction they all look like they had black swooshes and heel sections. Red laces or not they're nice and the shoe already has red in it so I really don't understand the issue people have with the lace swap.

I really like the Grinch but my favorite Christmas Kobes are the 7s. May not be the best model but in that CW it's still my favorite Christmas sneaker.

Last edited:
you sir, have my undivided attention. A few of the Arizona players had the red ones on. Any information other than the pic?

It's a dark green. No black on the Vino except the CF. If you see them next to a pair of Blackouts you'll immediately see its not black at all.
So this is dark green 
nerd.gif

Man I need to have my eye checked cuz it looks black to me. The swoosh is the same shade as the CF and heel

Last edited:
@NYC757 when I saw the initial pics before release, I thought it was black too, but then I saw them in person and realized it was dark green. In the picture that BowB4Me posted though, you can really see the difference.

Dang, well that's unfortunate. I was going to breakout my 5AMs in my rec league game tonight. Lol.
I wouldn't do it unless you want them just for hooping. The translucent rubber gets scuffed beyond the point of repair.

No it's not. It's green. I own them. I looked at them this morning. Put that swoosh next to any black swoosh and it's not the same. It's not debatable. 3M or not the swoosh is green. There is only black on the CF.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a YouTube video of Maryland's Melo Trimble getting knocked to ground last night with that nasty pick during the West Virginia game?

I want to use it in a future GIF, haha

Anyone know where I can get a YouTube video of Maryland's Melo Trimble getting knocked to ground last night with that nasty pick during the West Virginia game?

I want to use it in a future GIF, haha

As a Maryland Alum. No. That footage doesn't exist.

No it's not. It's green. I own them. I looked at them this morning. Put that swoosh next to any black swoosh and it's not the same. It's not debatable. 3M or not the swoosh is green. There is only black on the CF.
You sure it isn't the material underneath showing through the swoosh?

kobe-10-X-vino-grape-2.jpg

Positive. It's the same color as the back where the red lines are. It's a VERY dark green bro. Trust me it's something that really can't be seen in pictures. I thought it was black too at first.

Back
Top Bottom