Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

the regular model went up $20 to $180, therefore the elites should have went up $20 to $245, but they didn't.

so the fact that the elites are still the same price as last years model, then that's fine.

Brainwashing complete :rofl:

I'm not saying its okay for them to charge $225, all I said was that it's fair considering the price hike of the other models.

I'm glad you found it funny.

As good of a price on the Blackouts. I can't wear a predominantly purple shoe. The black/chrome will be copped with a small discount.

Last edited:
So what exactly is EXT about them?

We got wheat nubuck for the Lebron 12.

We got suede, um pony tail, Florals and whatever the polka dot KD EXTs.

Didn't notice EXT. Looks like the rand around the lower part of the upper is suede/nubuck. If they're $200, rather make an iD.

I want that black pair but the Silks drop on the 21st and we've yet to here anything from Nike a week out. I'm addicted to these lows. We need to get our top people on this immediately.

THIS! Dudes drop hundreds on kicks but complain over a $80 sweater though. Smh
Depending on what it is, ill complain about a $80 dollar sweater. I personally spend more money on shoes then i should because i genuinely enjoy collecting sneakers. I wear mine on court, outside, etc.. I am not really worried about having an expensive wardrobe because i honestly dont care. Fashion is not really my thing but I enjoy collecting sneakers.

The way i see it is that the less i spend on a sweater the more i got for sneakers. Im expecting a get your money up repsonse ( not neccessarily from you)  but oh well.

Depending on what it is, ill complain about a $80 dollar sweater. I personally spend more money on shoes then i should because i genuinely enjoy collecting sneakers. I wear mine on court, outside, etc.. I am not really worried about having an expensive wardrobe because i honestly dont care. Fashion is not really my thing but I enjoy collecting sneakers.

The way i see it is that the less i spend on a sweater the more i got for sneakers. Im expecting a get your money up repsonse ( not neccessarily from you)  but oh well.

Do as you feel. I buy new top/bottoms for every shoe I buy and never wear a sneaker more than twice a year. I'm a fashion type dude though. Nikes AW77 line is usually good. $80 isn't a outlandish price IMO for that sweatshirt. It was on back order last time I checked.

Do as you feel. I buy new top/bottoms for every shoe I buy and never wear a sneaker more than twice a year. I'm a fashion type dude though. Nikes AW77 line is usually good. $80 isn't a outlandish price IMO for that sweatshirt. It was on back order last time I checked.
Damn, I keep a small rotation of kicks and I don't really have a huge wardrobe, basically just a bunch of Supreme stuff but not to wear I'm buying clothes every time I grab shoes... I'm not making money like that :lol:

Damn, I keep a small rotation of kicks and I don't really have a huge wardrobe, basically just a bunch of Supreme stuff but not to wear I'm buying clothes every time I grab shoes... I'm not making money like that :lol:

Most members arguments on here are a result of lifestyle differences. What looks good and what doesn't. What's worth what or what's to expensive. I know I'm guilty of such battles. Ha ha ha

OCD plays a big role in my buying habits. It's a laughable thing to most people but it's a everyday struggle for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom