Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I miss when Nike Vault did packs like these. It seems like they just gave up with it. They could've done something sick with the Blackouts.
Did they release those socks for the sulfurs? 
pimp.gif

Blackouts look promising. Gonna have to see these in person.

Had to do a quick run to the mall to check out the Blackouts. If I can sell my Lebron 12 Instincts I might pick them up.

blackouts look cool in person, but will wait for discount. 

in the meantime I just balled for 2 hours in the ASG.  They are just okay, I feel like there is really nothing special about these shoes performance wise imo.  The traction is pretty good but gets super dirty quick.  The shoe surprisingly doesnt seem that responsive imo.  and my feet are kinda sore now, which never happened with my 9s,  (i was sore in the 8s once the lunar bottomed out).  optimisitc they will feel better a few more runs in. Again this is only my first time wearing it, ill see how it feels again soon.  

Mine hasn't started peeling yet...

traction gets dirty quick

Last edited:
Vinos are cool, but they seem way off with the colorway names this time around. First blackouts that are purple and now wine that's green. I know they have stories they've come up with that help make everything make "sense," but it's just funny how they don't seem to care now how the name and actual color match up. I actually like it, though, because it almost forces people to realize how silly the whole nickname thing can be

Seen ASG and Blackout's today and both are Fire. Definitely picking up one, most likely ASG.

And how was the Kobe Event?

Last edited:
wore my blackouts today and they are fire.. you guys won't be dissapointed. better than moonwalkers imo..

Last edited:
how do you enter your information on bounce wear it seems everything come out wrong for address and such

Damn you NT came and saw all these pics and then this post :smh: Copped ASG and Blackout for $320 total im not even mad. These will get worn into the ground thanks

Going to checkout I am getting 157 euros, that converted is $178? How are you getting $140?

how do you enter your information on bounce wear it seems everything come out wrong for address and such
I think when I did it, i just put my street address twice, since there was an extra address box.  everything came fine for me.  hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom