Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yeah the low thing is getting old. As if Kobe has worn lows his whole career or something. From Adidas to Nike most of his sigs have been mids. There are not 1 but 2 versions of 9 lows. Kobe himself even wears the high top more.

Last edited:
He should make both High and Lows. The Kobe 9 elite highs were the nicest shoes ever made IMO. But they kinda suck to play in. The lows are the best shoes performance wise every year IMO since the 4's (excluding the 7) I hope he continues to make his shoe lighter and lower every year! Less is better! I am so used to wearing lows now, that it has ruined wearing mids or highs, they feel too bulky. LIGHTER AND LOWER!!!!!

Man, the mentalities seem more like trainers than actual basketball shoes. For some reason the upper doesn't seem substantial enough for a full game. Then again, I kind of think the same way about the Kobe 8s. At least they found some use for all those extra drop in midsoles.

Man, the mentalities seem more like trainers than actual basketball shoes. For some reason the upper doesn't seem substantial enough for a full game. Then again, I kind of think the same way about the Kobe 8s. At least they found some use for all those extra drop in midsoles.

Look like an updated kobe v

Copping the Mentalities, Venomenon 5s, and Xs... Possibly all in multiple color schemes... Really liking the designs.

The Kobe Venomenon V looks like it will have heel and forefoot Zoom too
so a takedown shoe has better tech than the main shoe. That's kind of annoying to me
indifferent.gif

The guy's just guessing. There's no official tech specs, so calm down.

The Kobe Venomenon V looks like it will have heel and forefoot Zoom too

so a takedown shoe has better tech than the main shoe. That's kind of annoying to me
:stoneface:
The guy's just guessing. There's no official tech specs, so calm down.

Umm no.. He's not guessing. From the pic I've seen there was two zoom units, in the forefoot and heel

I hope that it's imbedded in the insole so I can grab a pair and just put them in the regular shoe. Sucks I have to resort to that but it is what it is.

Last edited:

If Kobe thought the technology was "better", wouldn't he require it in his signature model? I know we all have our preferences but he obviously likes Lunar. Probably because he wears a different pair every game but still. If he liked Zoom in the forefoot, he'd have it.

Last edited:
That shoe obviously doesn't have a drop in insole. Why would you assume nike just has them lying around? Lol

Back
Top Bottom