Kobe Retro Pack

I hate paying a lot of money for shoes, but I'd pay $600 for that pack if I could get my size.

But they will sell out instantly and be on the bay for $1k in 8 seconds after release.

Looks like they just kiwi'd & buffed the hell out of the white/purple VIII's and called it a day. The black colorways are typically nubuck/durabuck.

If they release I don't care how much resell will be. I'm copping them no doubt. Or, I'll trade all these Yeezy's I'm hoarding because I could care less about them.

Really just need a release date, going to cop regardless.

If these release, they should have went with the customized VII Kobe wore in Lakers colorways instead as one of the shoes in the pack. The VII with Lakers colors were the best ones he wore to me during that season.

That would be, but of course not happening. Has a PE ever had Nike Air on the back? My guess would be no to that.

View media item 1910411
[emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

Instacop on this pair if ever released!

Last edited:
Yeah he wore fu gazi's in the past but he's been associated with JB for awhile now,I think they're real just my humble opinion

Back
Top Bottom