Kobe Retro Pack

RA PE's don't hold a candle to the Kobe only if HOH were around when KOBE had his :rolleyes

Uhh... I think Ray Allen has arguably the best PEs of all time. He always had heat. The Jordan 11 championship PE for Boston AND Miami? Those alone kill any other PE lol. The red and green suede 16s on Christmas? His black and green 13s? Black and green 12s? Green and yellow 5s? Black and yellow 5s? The champ 16s? I can go on and on. He's GOAT for PEs

Hell. 3's shouldn't be released again until 2020. They butchered so many with those awful colorways. But, for a Kobe pack, it would be nice

Best Kobe PEs imo

air-jordan-7-kobe-bryant-lakers-away-pe.jpg

air-jordan-7-kobe-bryant-lakers-away-pe-5.jpg

Last edited:
Lol man smart business move = slap in the face to customers..

GOF pack :x
This don c pack :x :x :x :x

It's just getting crazy now

Lol man smart business move = slap in the face to customers..

GOF pack :x
This don c pack :x :x :x :x

It's just getting crazy now

It's funny because a few years ago that don c pack would've been $200... $150 for the 2s n $50 for a new era leather hat. :lol:

$650 for the **** of it :rofl: sheeps will eat it up

It's funny because a few years ago that don c pack would've been $200... $150 for the 2s n $50 for a new era leather hat. :lol:

$650 for the **** of it :rofl: sheeps will eat it up

Mann. The crazy part is it's not even a just don hat.... Straight swindling folks. It's a regular *** hat :smh:

I hate how Ray Allen's PEs have been abbreviated in here. 

I hope JB does go down the road of eventually releasing PEs. That's the only card they hold in terms of shoes that have that unattainable for the masses tag, but who knows. For me, Bibby, Allen, and these Kobe PE's are the best of the line. Ray's Seattle PEs were always a good look. 

I hope it's HOH only or something limited like those ray allen/ Quentin Richardson 8s just so I can see what the sheep are willing to pay. I could care less about this pack, I'm 100x more interested in those 17s and 18s. MJ's kicks were just as FIRE in his wizards days as they were with the bulls.

I hope it's HOH only or something limited like those ray allen/ Quentin Richardson 8s just so I can see what the sheep are willing to pay. I could care less about this pack, I'm 100x more interested in those 17s and 18s. MJ's kicks were just as FIRE in his wizards days as they were with the bulls.

I agree but only because he had some grey pairs of heat

Back
Top Bottom