Kobe IVs? Zoom MVP? Jordan xx2? or Jordan xx3? which one perform better on PG?

fellow NTers, please help me out on this if you know about it...

as my basketball playing age getting older...
i m more concer about how the shoes perform, i am playing as PG, like to change direction a lot, make quick cut, drive to basket~ i luv to dribble n crossover~
above is my playing reference...

recently i m looking for a new pair of shoes~ these are my options:
Kobe IVs, Zoom MVP, Jordan XX2, Jordan XX3?

i have worn a pair of Kobe IVs to play, i luv how it perform~ good traction, good grips, light and very comfortable~
Zoom MVP on value-wise will win them all notherless... but which one will fit me more?
i m more concern about the xx2s, cuz i have a pair of CDP xx2s... dont kno if i shud wear it to ball or not, from the shape and the sole of the shoes, i mafraid they are not fitting my plays...

Please help me out!
thx in advance!

Kobe IVs are one of the best performing guard shoes I have worn. Zoom MVP are also pretty good. Can't go wrong rotating between the 2. If I have to chooseone I'll go Kobe IVs.

i luv the xx2's cause to me imo its light and it has great traction for making cuts to the basket and has great ankle support. for the cdp xx2's i dontown them but im pretty sure it will perform the same

XX2's have great traction but some don't like the heel to toe transition. Zoom MVP's are a great value and a great shoe. If you can get theKobe's for under retail then that is your best bet......

can't go wrong with either the 4 or MVP
I rotate through both of those right now
I played in the XX3 last year... didn't mind it
but didn't necessarily prefer it
it was too stiff and heavy for my liking

given i'm 5'5 was about 125 at the time
now i'm 5'5-5'6 138-140
but i still prefer the lowcut and lightness of the 4 and mvp
even though they aren't necessarily cut all that low
both have great traction and cushioning along with fit

MVP's and KB4's are both called zoom, so they are shoes made for the style of play you have. It's a guard shoes, im also a point guard myself and ilove my ZKB4's. It's very light, haven't tried the MVP's yet but im sure they are also light. But for style, I would prefer the ZKIV's itlooks good on and off the court as compared to MVP's which only looks good while playing basketball, does not look good when paired with jeans. That isjust my opinions though, some may not agree.

Back
Top Bottom