Kobe IV Appreciation thread

After playing in all of the Nike Zoom Kobe's, the IV remains as my favorite hands down. The flawless combination of weight, stability and cushioning can't be found in any other pairs of the Mamba's kicks. The V and VI just got too thin and light, ultimately becoming somewhat unreliable. The IV though never makes you second guess your movements on the court and keeps you locked into the game.

After playing in all of the Nike Zoom Kobe's, the IV remains as my favorite hands down. The flawless combination of weight, stability and cushioning can't be found in any other pairs of the Mamba's kicks. The V and VI just got too thin and light, ultimately becoming somewhat unreliable. The IV though never makes you second guess your movements on the court and keeps you locked into the game.

where can I cop those yellow laces that came with the kobe iv del sol???

would do a lace swap for my kobe iv del sol splatter...

where can I cop those yellow laces that came with the kobe iv del sol???

would do a lace swap for my kobe iv del sol splatter...

Great Idea for a thread. 

Here's something that we don't get a chance to see everyday.

Great Idea for a thread. 

Here's something that we don't get a chance to see everyday.

One of my main weapons when I ball/train.  In honor of my Mom.
2zno5nc.jpg

^
hey what's up dominic. I'm just glad I finally got these in...
still looking for the 1.5s for you bro! several other shops
here that I haven't checked. LOL

^
hey what's up dominic. I'm just glad I finally got these in...
still looking for the 1.5s for you bro! several other shops
here that I haven't checked. LOL

haha thanks man... and if i remember correctly those home finals should be a size... 10? =[ sad day hahaha lol i saw you said you got them for 100, pretty jeally man. broke out my CDs not too long ago. and thanks with the look on the 1.5s, i've honestly been a little too busy to worry or even have time for shoes =/

haha thanks man... and if i remember correctly those home finals should be a size... 10? =[ sad day hahaha lol i saw you said you got them for 100, pretty jeally man. broke out my CDs not too long ago. and thanks with the look on the 1.5s, i've honestly been a little too busy to worry or even have time for shoes =/

haha! yeah size 10. looking for some CDs too man. been on a zk4 hunt lately.
$100 for these is pretty cool. my first REAL "steal"
hope all's well bro!

haha! yeah size 10. looking for some CDs too man. been on a zk4 hunt lately.
$100 for these is pretty cool. my first REAL "steal"
hope all's well bro!

Back
Top Bottom