KOBE IN HD

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

smh.gif
I refuse to believe anyone has more skills than him on the court.

Agreed. There may be more efficient scorers and passers, but I'm not sure anybody we've seen can score in as many different ways and do so manydifferent things with the basketball. His skillset is so diverse.
smh.gif

This dude is as good as it gets on the offensive end. There is nothing that he can't do. Not to many players in nba history can do what he does on theoffensive end on the floor.

Mix showed his defensive side which I liked as well. But all b.s. aside, he is a load on offense. His instincs(sp?) are off the charts as far as knowing whatthe defense is going to do and having the proper counter. His jab steps are unmatched in today's nba. He can rise right over the top of you anytime he getsready, or he can get into the paint with his superb first and second step and make the proper play whether it be the right pass, or making the play himself.Then, you get him in transition, he's so elusive with both hands he's almost guranteed to finish. Nobody in the league can guard him from 12 to 10 feetin, where his back to the basket game really shows, with the drop steps, and the fadeaways. He's very deceptive with his ball handling,and has a plethoraof options with the ball because of his speed with the ball, and where he gets the ball in the triangle which is below 15 feet a lot of the times.

He is truly a marvel as a basketball player and is definately appreciated by me.

Video just further proves he is the most complete basketball player in the world and has been for the last 8 years maybe even 10.

How could anyone deny what they just witnessed.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Better than Jordan
Let's not get started now
grin.gif
who is a basketball player . . . you can argue both sides of that one. Either way, Kobe won't ever have the respect Jordan got for manyreasons. Too bad they couldn't sweep the rape charges under the table like Jordan's gambling
wink.gif

My goodness...

Respect the game.

Now...if that was a LeBron mix, we would have seen wide open fast break dunks, help-side defensive plays, unnecessary flashy passes, bulldozing through thelane, traveling, and free throw shooting. Tell me I'm lying...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Better than Jordan
Let's not get started now
grin.gif
who is a basketball player . . . you can argue both sides of that one. Either way, Kobe won't ever have the respect Jordan got for many reasons. Too bad they couldn't sweep the rape charges under the table like Jordan's gambling
wink.gif
u really comparing rape to gambling? it wasant rape tho tahts all i know

anyway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kobe is the greatest shooting guard in this ear..and the second greatest shooting guard of ALL TIME

I love when he gets the ball on the mid post. His pivot-triple threat game is sick.

Kobe has truly mastered the game of basketball. He is the best in the business right now, and no one is close.

I think the best thing that personifies guarding Kobe right now is what he did to Travis Outlaw in the video, he made Outlaw look all types of foolish with thepump fakes and jab steps and then just simply blew past him for the easy basket

Back
Top Bottom